News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Donald & Douglas

Started by N&W475, May 12, 2010, 07:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PerfectPercy

You mean "are they" and there is no chance they will be early. When there is a date given, I don't think Bachmann has ever made the release earlier than that.

thomasj219

No way, by Christmas yeah.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: thomasj219 on July 14, 2010, 05:21:27 PM
No way, by Christmas yeah.
they kind'a have to be in by christmas, or else they  won't be 2010 models :P
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

PerfectPercy

According to the new brochure Bachmann has in PDF on the homepage, Donald and Douglas aren't 2010 models. They ARE NOT in the brochure, only Bill and Ben are.

thomasfreak5

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on July 17, 2010, 12:57:53 PM
According to the new brochure Bachmann has in PDF on the homepage, Donald and Douglas aren't 2010 models. They ARE NOT in the brochure, only Bill and Ben are.

they are in the catolog, along with G james
" You never see my paint dirty "
                                          - James

N&W475

B&B are summer models, D&D are probably winter models

Anthony P2

but the 2010 New Products Brochure didn't have D&D, and if they did they would have said they would be expected December like LS James

jettrainfan

They come when they come.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

N&W475

Quote from: Anthony P2 on July 17, 2010, 01:30:49 PM
but the 2010 New Products Brochure didn't have D&D, and if they did they would have said they would be expected December like LS James

i got an email from a person from bachmann trains, Donald & Douglas are suppost to be released by December 2010

PerfectPercy

Then why aren't they in the brochure/magazine page/whatever it is? Bill and Ben were. Even LS James was in there if I'm correct.

StanierJack

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on July 21, 2010, 01:12:46 PM
Then why aren't they in the brochure/magazine page/whatever it is? Bill and Ben were. Even LS James was in there if I'm correct.

Possibly because they have no set release date, and the fact that they could be delayed till 2011 might be a factor in it.

The Chaz Storm

We don't know about Donald and Douglas being delayed yet, so let's not step on the pavement that isn't dry (if you take my meaning).  But I can see why you would be concerned about that. 

Keep in mind that troublesome truck 3 was nowhere to be seen in the brochure, and rolling stock almost always on time with the release date (The only exception was Emily's coaches but that was only a month).  So I'm almost positive we're gonna see Troublesome Truck 3 by Christmas.  I hope the same goes for Donald and Douglas, if not then if Duck is announced next year like we are hoping then I can imagine the three engines coming out at the same time (Due to them sharing the same chassis...) :)

N&W475

>:( well i can kiss my birthday or christmas gifts goodbye

jettrainfan

:( , don't be like that, their is still hope, say, you seem to be a N&W fan, bachmann and other companies got engines in that road, NS, Conrail, CP, CSX, and many more, im sure you can find somthing else to ask for if D&D don't work out. ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

N&W475

Quote from: jettrainfan on July 21, 2010, 07:04:57 PM
:( , don't be like that, their is still hope, say, you seem to be a N&W fan, bachmann and other companies got engines in that road, NS, Conrail, CP, CSX, and many more, im sure you can find somthing else to ask for if D&D don't work out. ;)

true, very true  :), right now, im just wondering what the promo pics are like