News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

I miss YampaBob...

Started by Santa Fe buff, May 28, 2010, 10:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa Fe buff

I still remember him, and how he helped us all as a respected member of Bachmann... Even how he hates quotes.  :)

Anyone know of his whereabouts? How is he doing? I know he's too bad to use the computer. I hope it's not the worst... anyway, I made a video that I wanted to dedicate to him, and so I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiTAQJgJGnE

Sincerely,
Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

pdlethbridge

I write to Bob regularly and he seems in good spirits despite his inability to see. He called a couple of weeks ago to say hi and hopes the gang here are getting along. I'll send him the link and I'll tell him you are thinking of him.

Santa Fe buff

That's good to hear.

That's GREAT to hear!  ;D

Cheers,
Joshua
- Joshua Bauer

BradKT

Please extend my greetings and best wishes to him as well.

hotrainlover

I have several powered cars on my layout, due to Bob's help.  I even have a charming 2-8-0 Cab-forward that is powered by HIS tender design.  Bob sure knew a lot!!  He always helped.  Was never critical.  A GREAT modeler.......

Thanks for all your help, Bob!!

Lee

CG04

Hey PD,

Next time you talk to Yampa Bob, tell him Clif in Texas says hello.
I have sent him several e-mails in the last few months, but never heard a word back.  I would have thought his wife might be reading them for him.

Clif

Robertj668

Joshua
That was a great video. Yampa Bob along with Jim Banner were one of the first people to extend a welcoming hand to the message board. He gave great advice. I hope someday he may say hello again.
Robert