News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

documentations

Started by pjf, June 13, 2010, 03:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjf

Mr Bach Man, just purchased a new 4 6 0 #12 ET & WNC, I am as giddy as a child.
One question should there be any instruction sheet or parts list included in the box. I got none. All my other purchases 2 8 0 and 2 6 0s came with printed materials. Thank you.
Peter

d. calloway

I bought an ET&WNC green #12 last year and love mine too!!!  Mine came with the following papers: Complete folding parts sheet,warranty sheet,Radius of no less than 22"sheet,interchangeof domes sheet,warranty card,and a information sheet on theDCC NMRA decoders. It also came with a small bag of"coal" and lots of extra parts.Hope this helps!!!  Does your engine have sound, and if so how does it sound? I had to add sound to mine, and Bachmann says the new sound version has the correct "fixed" whistle. Enjoy!!  Dwayne Calloway

pjf

Dwayne thank you for your reply. Your post prompted me to look in the box again and the papers were hiding behind the liner.
I have 4x10 seasonal layout and already have 4 locos but I just had to buy this #12. IT IS TRUE  ONE CAN GET ADDICTED TO THE GREEN BOX. I have a DC layout and a couple of MRC Sound Modules,  one will find itself in my new beautiful green engine. Regards
Peter

pjf

ps. I hope it will run on 18" radius. The 2 8 0s have the same note re 22" radius but they run fine on 18". I have a 3" straight section to lead into the "turnouts' to keep my 2 8 0s from derailing.
Peter

Dusten Barefoot

She'll turn on an 18" radius, no problem, but you might want to add some extra weight to the lead truck. It would continuously derail, if it went up a grade or hit a bump. All'n'all, the engine is a beauty, and runs as smooth as a penny flattend on the tracks.

Rock On!
Dusten
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

d. calloway

Dustin is right. I added a small lead weight and LUBED the axleson the lead truck, and put her to work!! So far, It has been a great little engine!! Just like the real ones. ;)  Have Fun!!  Dwayne Calloway