News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

right track software

Started by mf5117, June 27, 2010, 06:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mf5117

I was trying to make a layout with RTS . I can get the pieces on the grid ,flip them ,rotate them.Put them kinda close to were I want . But my question is .If I have a half circle of ,lets say 22" rad curve .How do you move the half circle to the place you want it on the grid . I was trying do a 5ft x 9ft layout and I can't ever seem to get the half circle started centered on the grid when I start . At 2ft 6in . And to the spot from the edge I want.

thanks MARK F

OldTimer

If you have several pieces of track connected together, selecting one piece with the arrow tool will select all the pieces connected to the one you tagged.  To select more than one piece of track when the sections are not connected, hold down the shift key as you tag the various pieces with the arrow tool.  Once the pieces are selected, you can move them at will, if I remember right.

I haven't downloaded the most recent version, but RTS used to include a fair tutorial. 
Hope this helps.
Just workin' on the railroad.

mf5117

thanks old timer for the help .I figured it out after reading your post . And you do have to tag the parts and it did what I wanted .Thanks again     mark f