Please share if attending the NMRA convention

Started by kcsivils, July 07, 2010, 06:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcsivils

Anyone who attending the NMRA convention, please take lots of photos of any new On30 items the Bach Man shares with the public at the convention and then share them with those of us unfortunate enough not to be able to attend.

Thanks.

d.calloway

On30 seems to really be popular now. I like many others await to see what Bachmann brings out!!!  D. Calloway

max (uk)

Gosh, is it really that time again? I don't know if they realease locos this early in the year but if they do I would hope for a 2-6-2, since theres no point wishing for something which I'm sure we all know about.  ;)

Rolling stock wise, an excursion car or a flat car with a donkey engine on it like the HO and G one would be nice. :)

Anyway, please do take plenty of pictures as some of us aren't even in the right country!  :P

ebtnut

I would start looking on this board along about Wednesday next week for the new equipment announcements from the Bachmann. 

curator49

It would be nice if we managed to get models released in previous years available here in Australia. I am still waiting on the 2-6-6-2, the long caboose and the 2-car rail car  amongst other things.

My local hobby shop places orders with the suppliers but the items never arrive. He likens opening up deliveries is like opening a Christmas surprise parcel - you never know what's in there!

Regards
Curator49

John Tumolo

Here's hoping against hope that we'll finally get the Prairie we so richly deserve.  That model from Victor's Models in England looks great, but I have zero confidence in my modeling abilities to attempt one of those-especially when the price of failure would be dear.  John Tumolo   Britcarfan@aol.com

darryl1936

With so much interest in new items, I hope everyone will find something new for them to add to their stable.

Since I am generally interested in logging stuff and have just about all I need except for one engine.
What might that be?  It's taboo to mention the BIG H...

TOF

Tomcat

A big and modern H...... ! (No, I´m not saying the H-word...)
A Sandy River No.24....?
A RGS/C&S No.74...?

We´ll see soon!
Cheers, Tom ;D ;D ;D

Linzthom

Yup. This time next week we'll all be either yahooing or whinging for another year. ::) ::) ::) ;D
I'm going to live forever; or die trying

Tomcat

Hopefully the Bach-man will give us something to keep us away from demanding a H..... for another year.... :P :P :P :P :P

Cheers, Tom ;)

Linzthom

Hey  Tomcat: 

The only way they'll do that is to give in to our wish list of several flamming years....................... namely: the H.....

Linzthom

Oh!!! Blast It:::

Heisler...  Heisler...  Heisler...   Heisler...  Heisler...  Heisler...  Heisler...  Heisler...

There. Done it!!!! Just vented anothers years FRUSTRATION !!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Tomcat

I´m joining in. Preventing to jinx that darn thing won´t help...

HEISLER
HEISLER
HEISLER
xxx :P :P :Pxxx

WOooohah-please give us the third geared engine and we´ll be fine without a Willamette...

Cheers, Tom ;) ;) ;)

darryl1936

H   E
I
S

L

E

R

I can dig it !

Tomcat

Hey folks, maybe we need to create and sing a H-E-I-S-L-E-R song for all that loggers out there.... :P :P :P :P :P ...before we get the well-deserved.....

Tom ;)