News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Questions for the Bach-man

Started by The Chaz Storm, July 23, 2010, 04:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Dear Bach-man,

There's been some things on my mind and many other users minds regarding the Thomas and friends range this year.

1. Will Donald and Douglas be released around Christmas of this year?  They were both not mentioned on the pdf file posted on the website. 

2. When should we expect pictures of Donald and Douglas (or possibly test shots)? 

3. Is Troublesome Truck #3 going to be a truck like how 1 and 2 were, or will it be a van similar to the ventilated van with a face on it?

N&W475

i got an email from the company that donald and douglas are to be released in december of 2010, photos should be released in august? ??? and the Troublesome Truck #3 should be a van from pop goes the diesel

thats my theories

PerfectPercy

Quote from: N&W475 on July 23, 2010, 10:00:56 PM
i got an email from the company that donald and douglas are to be released in december of 2010, photos should be released in august? ??? and the Troublesome Truck #3 should be a van from pop goes the diesel

thats my theories

Sorry, but if you got an email from the company stating this, how is that a theory?

N&W475

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: James The Brave on July 25, 2010, 01:13:10 AM
prove it then

Oh stop it, we never antagonized Chaz for "proof" when he showed us his emails, we don't need to antagonize N&W.  ::)

James The Red Engine

My guess is that Troublesome Truck #3 is a van because if it was a truck I think we would have seen something of it by now. :-\

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: James The Red Engine on July 25, 2010, 04:37:59 PM
My guess is that Troublesome Truck #3 is a van because if it was a truck I think we would have seen something of it by now. :-\
whatever troublesom truck #3 is, it has to be completly different from what they have out now
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

jettrainfan

the jet engine! ;D no wait....that's not a T.T. .... oh well its totally different from what they got now ::) 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

JD417

that would be pretty cool but that wont happen :D

PerfectPercy

Isn't that basically what he just said??? ???

I just think that TT #3 will be either a ventilated van of a different color and with a face, or it will be another gray truck with a face.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: James The Red Engine on July 25, 2010, 04:37:59 PM
I'm thinking that Troublesome Truck #3 is a regular truck for the reason being it's the same price as the Troublesome Trucks. That's my guess, but there is still the chance of it being a van or some other truck.

ThomasFan247

Don't mean to double post, but is it official that Donald and Douglas are delayed for this year and will be released next year?

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

ThomasFan247

Well that's sucks :-/ I guess I'm not expanding my layout this then.