News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Questions for the Bach-man

Started by The Chaz Storm, July 23, 2010, 04:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasFan247

I can't edit my recent posts on my phone so I can't fix the previous post. What I meant to say was:

Well that sucks :-/ I'm guessing that means knapford and the lighthouse aren't getting released this year aswell, so I guess I'm not expanding my layout this year.

The Chaz Storm

Sadly that's how it's gonna look. :(  But I'm positive we'll get the sheds this year.

ThomasFan247

The lighthouse will probably be delayed aswell. I forgot about that. I'm having doubts about trouble truck #3. You'd think we'd have a pic by now.

We've completely blocked out the Large Scale range! All 5 new Large Scale pieces are coming out this year. Maybe that's why so many other products are being delayed :-/

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on August 15, 2010, 10:54:47 AM
The lighthouse will probably be delayed aswell. I forgot about that. I'm having doubts about trouble truck #3. You'd think we'd have a pic by now.

We've completely blocked out the Large Scale range! All 5 new Large Scale pieces are coming out this year. Maybe that's why so many other products are being delayed  :-\
yeah. and at least we finally got pictures of the cargo car, and the coal wagon w/ load

but as for troublesome truck #3, it could be this:

or something like this:

or these, minus duck:
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

ThomasFan247

If only I could see the pics on my phone. Dang Blackberry! :o

thomasj219

Doubt it will be Ricketey BACHMANN announced him and Fred the orange coal car years ago but they were canceled. So its not like him maybe his face though which is really all that  makes him special except that he shakes. But i doubt it.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

JD417

Quote from: thomasj219 on August 16, 2010, 12:21:13 AM
Doubt it will be Ricketey BACHMANN announced him and Fred the orange coal car years ago but they were canceled.
WOW! when did bachmann announce Rickety and Fred pelhay!?

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on August 15, 2010, 10:54:47 AM
we completely blocked out the Large Scale range! All 5 new Large Scale pieces are coming out this year. Maybe that's why so many other products are being delayed :-/
honestly i would rather have the HO instead of the Large scale (1 reason being im not a LS moddeler)

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: JD417 on August 16, 2010, 01:04:29 AM
Quote from: thomasj219 on August 16, 2010, 12:21:13 AM
Doubt it will be Ricketey BACHMANN announced him and Fred the orange coal car years ago but they were canceled.
WOW! when did bachmann announce Rickety and Fred pelhay!?

Back around 2004 for the 2005 range.  They were canceled at around the time pictures came out of Gordon, Henry, and the rolling stock. 

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

James The Red Engine

I have high doubts for the tanker, but I'm only right 90% of the time so I might just end up eating my own words. :-\

ThomasFan247

Woah! I never knew about Rickety and Fred being announced! I wonder why they got cancelled :-/ I would have really liked to see them in the range.

JD417

yeah even though i made my own it would be nice to have proffesional ones  ;)

RBMN #425 Fan

and too bad that both rickity and fred only had cameos in the railway series book oliver the western engine:

BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

ThomasFan247

I don't remember Rickety being in the RWS. I'll hafta look him up

Cheeky_ULP

Rickety is a name adopted by Learning Curve, "he" did cameo in the RS though, as the pic above shows.  :P