News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Questions for the Bach-man

Started by The Chaz Storm, July 23, 2010, 04:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasFan247

My phone doesn't show the pics for some reason and I'm still waiting on a new computer :-/

JD417

the troublesome tanker wont happen, the face would be way to small and is there any possibility that Troublesome truck #3 could be a Season 1 truck?  ???

PasqualeCS96

That is also a possibility not only were they in season 1 but if you closely in season truck lines you could see a season one truck Thomas, Percy, And the coal is a example of this. But if its not a season 1 truck then you can always get some from Hornby because thats all they seem to make.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

But they don't get the faces right. For a season 1 truck, you could always pop the face off one of the other trucks or take an already faceless one and make show-accurate paper eyes, nose, and mouth yourself. ;D

PasqualeCS96

If you watch rkovision's ( I believe thats how you spell the name ) version of Thomas, Percy, and the caol and look at it from 2:11-2:13 you will see a season 1 truck in the line of moving trucks and it does look like the one from Dirty objects or any other time they showed a truck's face in season 1.

RBMN #425 Fan

BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

JD417

yup just like that (NOT A HAPPY ONE LIKE HORNBY DID)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: RBMN #425 Fan on August 18, 2010, 03:39:57 PM
just like this?

With an up-close pic like this, does anyone notice how the eyes are basically made of paper and crayon? Notice the brown crayon... If someone just painted a cargo car gray or a dark color of that area, you just make some eyes from paper and a little strip of black paper to make a mouth. Hmm... Tempting...

shining time

if u do make them sell them make a small buisness
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

The Chaz Storm

If they made season 1 trucks that would seriously make my day... but I'm honestly thinking it's gonna turn out to be a van with a face on it. 

Anthony P2

unless it's something we're not expecting like on a cattle wagon

JD417

Anthony P2

like i said, unexpected. you never know

ZeldaTheSwordsman

Quote from: PerfectPercy311 on August 18, 2010, 06:01:31 PM
Quote from: RBMN #425 Fan on August 18, 2010, 03:39:57 PM
just like this?

With an up-close pic like this, does anyone notice how the eyes are basically made of paper and crayon? Notice the brown crayon... If someone just painted a cargo car gray or a dark color of that area, you just make some eyes from paper and a little strip of black paper to make a mouth. Hmm... Tempting...

I noticed it ages ago. Did you not see my post? :D

PasqualeCS96