Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Questions for the Bach-man

Started by The Chaz Storm, July 23, 2010, 04:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOCOfan88

Quote from: RBMN #425 Fan on August 15, 2010, 10:02:59 PM
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on August 15, 2010, 10:54:47 AM
The lighthouse will probably be delayed aswell. I forgot about that. I'm having doubts about trouble truck #3. You'd think we'd have a pic by now.

We've completely blocked out the Large Scale range! All 5 new Large Scale pieces are coming out this year. Maybe that's why so many other products are being delayed  :-\
yeah. and at least we finally got pictures of the cargo car, and the coal wagon w/ load

but as for troublesome truck #3, it could be this:

or something like this:

or these, minus duck:

THE LAST PICTURE IS PERFICT THAT'S WHAT THEY SHOULD DO WITH ALL THE VAN'S AN TRUCK'S, AND ONE OF THEM IS A COAL TRUCK, WHY DIDN'T THE NEW COAL TRUCK HAVE THAT FACE I WONDER

Cheeky_ULP

Remember kids, don't forget to turn OFF caps.

::)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Sparks on November 07, 2010, 02:32:17 AM
Remember kids, don't forget to turn OFF caps.

::)

TELL ME ABOUT IT                    ;)    :P
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

PerfectPercy

Quote from: BOCOfan88 on November 07, 2010, 02:30:01 AM
Quote from: RBMN #425 Fan on August 15, 2010, 10:02:59 PM
or these, minus duck:

THE LAST PICTURE IS PERFICT THAT'S WHAT THEY SHOULD DO WITH ALL THE VAN'S AN TRUCK'S, AND ONE OF THEM IS A COAL TRUCK, WHY DIDN'T THE NEW COAL TRUCK HAVE THAT FACE I WONDER

If you look close enough, there are only 3 different faces really. Both wagons have the same faces and both vans have the same faces, with the exception of the last one. Bachmann probably would incorporate more variety and not just put the same face on every van, truck, etc. but I like the idea of more of a TV-Series-esque face. I'd like to see a van with a face. *Cough* Troublesome Truck #3 *Cough*

PasqualeCS96

Troublesome Trucks Singing: " We need more trucks to mess with Diesel so hurry up Bachmann make Truck number 3"

StanierJack

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on November 13, 2010, 09:52:05 AM
Troublesome Trucks Singing: " We need more trucks to mess with Diesel so hurry up Bachmann make Truck number 3"

And in a certain book, Sir Handel's driver tells him that "patience is a Virtue" ;)

PasqualeCS96

Im just saying two things: 1: Happy Birthday to me. and 2: If T.T. 3 is a van wouldnt just use the toolings of of the vent. van? Look at the diffrent T.T.s and open cargo wagons they have the sme toolings but different colors, same goes for the tankers.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on November 14, 2010, 05:53:31 AM
Im just saying two things: 1: Happy Birthday to me. and 2: If T.T. 3 is a van wouldnt just use the toolings of of the vent. van? Look at the diffrent T.T.s and open cargo wagons they have the sme toolings but different colors, same goes for the tankers.
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  2. Yeah, but TT 3 will be as I can promise you, just another open wagon with a different face.  :P

PasqualeCS96

1: Thanks
2: But if it was just another gray truck, wouldnt we have seen something by now? It was anounced in Febuary now its November.

JD417

if it was a truck you would think it be out by now because like i said before all they would have to do is make another face, which would take a month or less  :-\

SodorAdventures

Quote from: JD417 on November 14, 2010, 03:48:10 PM
if it was a truck you would think it be out by now because like i said before all they would have to do is make another face, which would take a month or less  :-\

Bachmann will take there time like the other models, no matter what it maybe...

PerfectPercy

There's more than one type of van. There's the CCT Van (Mail Van painted brown), Salt Van, Vent. Van, and other vans short and tall.

Notice that there are more than the above listed in the following picture:

(Property of TTTE Wikia (not sure if this is against certain rules :P))

-Yes, 50% of them are ventilated vans, but there is that dark colored van with the huge face up in front that is no ventilated van (or at least one like all of the others), and on that same track at the back there are two smaller vans coupled to a cattle wagon (they are not ventilated vans, at least not like the common ventilated van).

Quote from: SodorAdventures on November 14, 2010, 11:29:08 AM
1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  2. Yeah, but TT 3 will be as I can promise you, just another open wagon with a different face.  :P

Bachmann has a lot of options. The entire web-page that I used for a source shows that "Troublesome Trucks" are more than just wagons. There is no definite statements as of now confirming that Troublesome Truck #3 is a wagon. There are many options, even odd ones such as troublesome cattle wagons or tankers.

I wouldn't mind a troublesome van myself, but either way I'm interested to see the face Bachmann gives it. :)

Cheers

fighter4luv

I wanna see the face from the truck pictured at the bottom right. I always thought that one looked the funniest :P

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: fighter4luv on November 30, 2010, 06:02:21 AM
I wanna see the face from the truck pictured at the bottom right. I always thought that one looked the funniest :P
Which truck theres 3 of them.

fighter4luv

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on November 30, 2010, 03:06:18 PM
Quote from: fighter4luv on November 30, 2010, 06:02:21 AM
Which truck theres 3 of them.
The one to the "far right" the other 2 are more to the middle :P