News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Ferdinand

Started by RBMN #425 Fan, July 25, 2010, 06:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lninging63

..I'd like to rephrase what i said earlier.. if that's alright.
If you really really want to spend the money ($300 is alot, could buy alot of other things instead of just the one loco) on it, and really want to edit it to be Ferdinand, go reight ahead, nobody is stopping you. But, i do think it would be a waste of a good model if you did. Engine's good edited or not-at least that's what i think, anyway..

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: JD417 on November 12, 2010, 01:44:46 PM
Quote from: Sparks on November 12, 2010, 01:27:33 AM
Quote from: JD417 on November 11, 2010, 10:40:16 PM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on November 11, 2010, 01:22:56 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think you have or are will to spend your own money on that train or the other dozens of trains you have. Do you think of yourself as abit spoiled?    :-\

ya i know im spoiled i just happen to have the money and this is what I WANT TO SPEND IT ON i know some people think im very showoffish but its just that-
You boast about the finances you have, and it's becoming rude. Especially to those who are less fortunate than you.  ::)

in no way, shape, or form was i trying to be rude  ;)

Quote from: thomasj219 on November 12, 2010, 08:09:47 AM
People who boast about their "money, connections, and talent" usually don't have any.
ur saying i have no money? how do i have what i have then?

connections? how do i get the supplies and parts i have?

talent? im not even going to go there

I mean this in no offense but telling people you have talent and having lots of money is considered really offensive.  Especially the latter....  ::) Sometimes talking about money is just a bad idea altogether at times....

But in all seriousness if you're willing to go and spend the money yourself on Ferdinand then go for it.  As noted it would be expensive, but all it takes to be a serious modeler is a LOT of dedication.  This includes spending a lot of money.  I would NEVER bother making Ferdinand nor would I even buy a model of him if he was made...but I am curious to see how a model of him would turn out...

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Chaz on November 12, 2010, 03:24:05 PM
Quote from: JD417 on November 12, 2010, 01:44:46 PM
Quote from: Sparks on November 12, 2010, 01:27:33 AM
Quote from: JD417 on November 11, 2010, 10:40:16 PM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on November 11, 2010, 01:22:56 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think you have or are will to spend your own money on that train or the other dozens of trains you have. Do you think of yourself as abit spoiled?    :-\

ya i know im spoiled i just happen to have the money and this is what I WANT TO SPEND IT ON i know some people think im very showoffish but its just that-
You boast about the finances you have, and it's becoming rude. Especially to those who are less fortunate than you.  ::)

in no way, shape, or form was i trying to be rude  ;)

Quote from: thomasj219 on November 12, 2010, 08:09:47 AM
People who boast about their "money, connections, and talent" usually don't have any.
ur saying i have no money? how do i have what i have then?

connections? how do i get the supplies and parts i have?

talent? im not even going to go there

I mean this in no offense but telling people you have talent and having lots of money is considered really offensive.  Especially the latter....  ::) Sometimes talking about money is just a bad idea altogether at times....

But in all seriousness if you're willing to go and spend the money yourself on Ferdinand then go for it.  As noted it would be expensive, but all it takes to be a serious modeler is a LOT of dedication.  This includes spending a lot of money.  I would NEVER bother making Ferdinand nor would I even buy a model of him if he was made...but I am curious to see how a model of him would turn out...

You make a great point  :) . And I didnt mean start this conversation, lets get back to what we were talking about before.  ;)
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

JD417

well the only reason i say i have talent is because my friends and family say i do  ;)

and im not really the one with all the money i mean i do have more than my friends but its my grandparents who have it and are so kind to help me afford my "dedication" to the thomas moddeling world  :)

and again i am not trying to be rude just saying how my life is lol ;)
-JD417

thomasj219

Again you are a bit too sensitive I was just trying to give you some sound advice, and I doubt you could count model railroad parts as connections. ::)
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

JD417

never mind, the final words of this is, i will buy the climax and make ferdinand, showcase it and then it will all be over and done with :)

this topic about me is now done

-JD417

SodorAdventures

Quote from: JD417 on November 12, 2010, 04:30:29 PM
never mind, the final words of this is, i will buy the climax and make ferdinand, showcase it and then it will all be over and done with :)

this topic about me is now done

-JD417

Cool, glad were done arguing
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

alex wittman

good, I really dislike people arguing over little things