News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Ferdinand

Started by RBMN #425 Fan, July 25, 2010, 06:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBMN #425 Fan

now that bachmann is making a climax class c locomotive, does any one think bachmann will come out with Ferdinand? ???
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

Michigan Railfan

I highly doubt it. The Climax itself without DCC was still like 200 bucks wasn't it? A little too high of a price I think. 

JD417

to pricey,of course somone who wanted ferdinand could buy the climax paint it blue put buffers on it and get a wooden railway face  ;)

thomasforever1

They have come out with Ferdinand just go to the home page and  find it on  ho scale for $350.00.Go to this page to order onlinehttp         

://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/products.php?act=viewProd&productId=3491

thomasforever1

Quote from: Lninging63 on November 07, 2010, 07:16:11 PM
Quote from: JD417 on July 25, 2010, 07:02:14 PM
to pricey,of course somone who wanted ferdinand could buy the climax paint it blue put buffers on it and get a wooden railway face  ;)

you're not thinking of doing it, are you? Cuz i bet that would be AWESOME  ;D
I'd get the new C class whether I wanted to make Ferdinand or not. It's just a really awesome looking engine, it's very detailed, and would probably be a welcome addition to nearly any fleet..
Dude its $350.00

therailwayinspector

Remember that that has all the details and alike to make it that price.

If bachmann were to do Ferdinand, they would do simple one-mould cheapo plastic body without all the detailing. Then you'd be in a more affordable price range...
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

JD417

I'd get the new C class whether I wanted to make Ferdinand or not. It's just a really awesome looking engine, it's very detailed, and would probably be a welcome addition to nearly any fleet..

i will be buying it to make ferdinand!  ;D

Quote from: therailwayinspector on November 08, 2010, 10:17:54 AM

If bachmann were to do Ferdinand, they would do simple one-mould cheapo plastic body without all the detailing. Then you'd be in a more affordable price range...

yeah but if they were to do it it woulnt be for a while becasue we still have other demands like DUCK, diesel, yada yada yada, here i go again...  ;)

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: thomasforever1 on November 07, 2010, 07:17:35 PM

Dude its $350.00

Listen to this guy. Way too much money for a Charlie Brown on wheels.

PasqualeCS96

What does Charlie Brown have to do with anything? Except his awsome Christmas Special ( Cant wait!)

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: JD417 on November 09, 2010, 02:03:16 PM
Cool!Please post pictures when your done. ;D
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

SodorAdventures

yeah but if they were to do it it woulnt be for a while becasue we still have other demands like DUCK, diesel, yada yada yada, here i go again...  ;)

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think you have or are will to spend your own money on that train or the other dozens of trains you have. Do you think of yourself as abit spoiled?    :-\
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

JD417

Quote from: SodorAdventures on November 11, 2010, 01:22:56 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think you have or are will to spend your own money on that train or the other dozens of trains you have. Do you think of yourself as abit spoiled?    :-\

ya i know im spoiled i just happen to have the money and this is what i want to spend it on i know some people think im very showoffish but its just that i have money, connections, and talent  ;) ;)

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: JD417 on November 11, 2010, 10:40:16 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but I dont think you have or are will to spend your own money on that train or the other dozens of trains you have. Do you think of yourself as abit spoiled?    :-\

ya i know im spoiled i just happen to have the money and this is what I WANT TO SPEND IT ON i know some people think im very showoffish but its just that-
You boast about the finances you have, and it's becoming rude. Especially to those who are less fortunate than you.  ::)

thomasj219

People who boast about their "money, connections, and talent" usually don't have any.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

JD417

Quote from: Sparks on November 12, 2010, 01:27:33 AM
Quote from: JD417 on November 11, 2010, 10:40:16 PM

ya i know im spoiled i just happen to have the money and this is what I WANT TO SPEND IT ON i know some people think im very showoffish but its just that-
You boast about the finances you have, and it's becoming rude. Especially to those who are less fortunate than you.  ::)

in no way, shape, or form was i trying to be rude  ;)

Quote from: thomasj219 on November 12, 2010, 08:09:47 AM
People who boast about their "money, connections, and talent" usually don't have any.
ur saying i have no money? how do i have what i have then?

connections? how do i get the supplies and parts i have?

talent? im not even going to go there