News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Knapford Station Kit?

Started by SodorAdventures, February 27, 2010, 12:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SodorAdventures

I have a few questions about the new proposed bachmann Knapfors Station Kit.
Will it come out this year or next year?(my guess is next year)
Will It be called a kit because you can expand with the more of them you get?
(My guess is yes)
What is the price?  (My Guess: $70 to $100)
will track be included on the terminus grounds(inbetween each platform)?
(My guess is no but not sure)
Please Respond

Thanks for making so many new items, Mr. Bachmann!
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

alex wittman

well, If Knapford station is going to be a kit, I'm guessing that track will be sold separately, with the use of bachmann's Nickel-silver or steel-alloy track.

but I can't wait to see the kit and how it is built up, for company purposes, besides, if I make an Island of Sodor, I will probably squish all the structures on a 4X8 ply board. 

but all in all, Knapford will probably look great.

shining time

i hope it will work with code 100 atlas track( that's whats on my layout)
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

SodorAdventures

Quote from: shining time on February 27, 2010, 05:05:25 PM
i hope it will work with code 100 atlas track( that's whats on my layout)

I have that too
But mines flexi Track
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

Anthony P2

Quote from: alex wittman on February 27, 2010, 03:30:12 PM
well, If Knapford station is going to be a kit, I'm guessing that track will be sold separately, with the use of bachmann's Nickel-silver or steel-alloy track.

but I can't wait to see the kit and how it is built up, for company purposes, besides, if I make an Island of Sodor, I will probably squish all the structures on a 4X8 ply board. 

but all in all, Knapford will probably look great.

well good luck with that. i tried that years ago but then i had to get another 4x8 board and I STILL don't have enough room. I want to expand but if i get Knapford then something has to go. anyway...... 

ClearwtaerMK2

Hi guys I am clearwaterMK2 & I'm new to the threads.  :D

jgaynor

Back to the drawing board on my layout. But great news! have we seen pictures of the kit yet, I'm wondering if it will even fit on my layout which is an over grown shelf layout running in my son's room or should a start from scratch and build a new one in the basement
I do it all for the love of my son Cameron

fullsteamahead

the knapford stashion kit sounds like a good idea.

CJS

Hi, I am new to the forums. I really would like to see Knapford prototypically correct because even though I am a teen and model the WSOR in HO scale, I have always wanted to model at least some of Sodor. But if I model Sodor, I want it to be very similar to that of the TV series' sets.
Modeling of Sodor:
http://ttte.freeforums.org/

TobyTheTram16

jgaynor

CJS
from what we have seen of the other Thomas structures except Tidmoth Sheds most of them are not prototypical. But hopefully it wil be. Most of us hear on this group would agree that we would like Bachmann to produce more structures that resemble those of the TV series even as going as far as redoing those structures that they already have. I would like to see a gate crossing next
I do it all for the love of my son Cameron

CJS

I know. I have seen the Sheds which aren't bad but the lack in appearence a bit because it is designed for use with EZ stuff and well need I say more. I think that a very good thing Bachmann should do is produce TTTE platforms and buildings like Hornby does but in HO scale and maybe more IDK... I am really just looking for some building blocks atleast for a good Sodor foundation. I plan on modeling atleast Tidmouth to Knapford but there, in my opinion, is NO TTTE anything outside of the locomotives and rolling stock!
Modeling of Sodor:
http://ttte.freeforums.org/