Birney Trolleys - Future WBB product?

Started by jpstrainyard, August 01, 2010, 07:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpstrainyard

JP of Acton MA, USA writes,

I understand that Bachmann will be producing Birney Trolleys for its HO line. Could these also be a future product for WBB for its O line. I would definately like to see Birneys in O, as they could easily navigate the K-line Super Streets track system, as well as any other O track.

BTW, The Peter Witt Trolley is fantastic. I recently ordered the Brooklyn NY Witt from Micro Mark, and it arrived a week later. It runs excellently, has good lights, and the "ding ding" bell sound is awesome and very loud. It runs best on any O track, but it tends to derail on my Super Streets curve tracks, so I continue to run it on regular O track.

Sincerely: JP

DominicMazoch

With Bowser not making them, a nice WBB would be nice.  But how about some modern LRT cars!

jpstrainyard

JP of Acton MA USA writes:

Hi Mr. Mazoch,

Interestingly enough, if you look at my "JP's Wishlist for 2010", found elsewhere in the WBB forums, you will see that I listed LRVs (among other things) as a possible future WBB product.

Also, since Bachmann already produces PCCs, Brills, and SF Cable Cars for the HO line, I think it would be awesome if WBB would produce those same trains for the O line, using the same running equipment, electronics, and lighting as found on the Peter Witts.

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I really hope so!
I've made the right people aware if the interest.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

DominicMazoch

A highly rwquested item in shops in the Houston area are the S-7- railcars METRO uses.  And in multiple scales.

Whith computers, it should be easier to scale "blueprints" from one scale to another!