News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Donald & Douglas resealed

Started by TrainFan2020, October 26, 2010, 04:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainFan2020

hi bachmann,
i am tim wojo i am 11 years old and i wanted to ask about Donald & Douglas please ??? ??? I ben looking at you tube and people ben making jokes about it.
SO, PLEASE TELL ME WHEn IT IS RESEASED ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TrainFan2020

and i wanted to ask will there be new 2011 trains or sets ???

The Chaz Storm

I thought this title was a typo for "revealed" which really scared me for a second there... :P  But anyways...

Donald and Douglas are confirmed for 2011, no need to worry about that.  There is no official release date, we just know that they are due in 2011.  Hopefully we won't have to wait a year for them to come out.  

Also, there is no confirmation about 2011 Bachmann Thomas and Friends announcements.  We will recieve announcements February at the Toy Fair 2011 in New York.  So only a little over four months away...  Nothing for 2011 has been confirmed, other than Donald and Douglas and any other products that have been delayed.   But I can guarantee you that we will have new additions for both HO and Large Scale Thomas and Friends ranges.

JD417

yeah i thought it was a type too when i saw that i nearly fell out of my seat i was so happy but when i i got here, pfft :P

TrainFan2020

I want to know becausemy dad takes me to nicholes smith hobby shop PA ;)
For christmas i am gona ask for bill and ben. ???

timwojo

Richie

First, learn to spell.  ::)

Secondly, he was not being smart about anything. He didn't mention spell-check, or anything. If you haven't lost all your hair already, don't lose more.  :P
Join my Thomas and modelling forums at http://modelsofsodor.proboards.com/index.cgi/ Please, we only have 3 members!

shining time

good point and what about I-Hobby going on now
long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: shining time on October 27, 2010, 02:21:38 PM
good point and what about I-Hobby going on now
This is true hopefully pics. will be released of our favorite Scottish twins along with Troublesome truck number 3, the lighthouse, and Knapford Station.

ClearwtaerMK2

Yeah a more TV series correct knapford. :)

TrainFan2020

TrainFan2020

i can't what Any longer I will try to find any Pict.. :-\

thomasj219

There are no pictures yet.... just be patient. He was expressing a hope for pictures not a fact that they exist.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TrainFan2020

at first i found one but when i went to it it said april fools !! >:(

fitzythe4p

look, bachmann has not released any pictures of donald and douglas, so its pointless for you to keep looking. the soonest that pictures could possibly be released is after ihobby. bachmann usually post pics to this site afterwards. ihobby does not have a website.
If no pictures come out of ihobby, you will have to wait until february.
people will make fake images claiming to be real. it happens all the time and videos like this are not even worth watching.
also, please check your spelling and grammar before you hit post. it causes a lot of confusion when words are misspelled. people may recieve them as being other words.