STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 12, 2020, 01:09:55 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Whats the hold up on Tidmouth Sheds
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Whats the hold up on Tidmouth Sheds  (Read 24234 times)
alex wittman

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 01:01:31 AM »

look, guys, as much as I would like to have those products too, we will just have to wait it out, I would like to share this analogy. "if your mom is baking cookies, would you like to wait to get the warm, melty, chewy deliciousness, or just plain cookie dough?" coose wisely
James The Red Engine
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2010, 04:30:57 PM »

look, guys, as much as I would like to have those products too, we will just have to wait it out, I would like to share this analogy. "if your mom is baking cookies, would you like to wait to get the warm, melty, chewy deliciousness, or just plain cookie dough?" coose wisely

I like cookie dough! 8D
alex wittman

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2010, 09:10:57 PM »

I like cookie dough! 8D

not helping I(, the point is, is that people would like a nice complete model and would like to wait until the due date, but if changes needed than I don't blame them for changing the date. no offense james
PerfectPercy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2010, 07:17:47 PM »

I like cookie dough! 8D

not helping I(, the point is, is that people would like a nice complete model and would like to wait until the due date, but if changes needed than I don't blame them for changing the date. no offense james

Honestly, we all understand what you meant. (Sarcasm is great isn't it, James? 8D I like cookie dough too.) We have all gone over this over and over again. PATIENCE anyone? Roll Eyes
SodorAdventures

Coming Soon:Dover Valley is getting a facelift!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 12:34:16 PM »

Guys! I didn't want to get you all worked up about this!!! All I was saying is that Tidmouth sheds is taking Awhile to be released

Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com
PerfectPercy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 11:16:58 PM »

Guys! I didn't want to get you all worked up about this!!! All I was saying is that Tidmouth sheds is taking Awhile to be released

Calm down.. No one is getting as worked up as you are making it seem.
James The Red Engine
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2010, 09:04:53 PM »

I like cookie dough! 8D

Honestly, we all understand what you meant. (Sarcasm is great isn't it, James? 8D I like cookie dough too.) We have all gone over this over and over again. PATIENCE anyone? Roll Eyes

I'll take patience with a side order of fries! 8D
Anthony P2

this Doctor doesn't shut railways down

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 09:22:20 PM »

is there even a set date for the sheds to come out?
JD417

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 10:18:27 PM »

is there even a set date for the sheds to come out?
i dont think so
the Bach-man
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 10:40:33 PM »

Dear All,
As far as I know, we still anticipate fall delivery. I'll post any updates as I get them.
Have fun!
the Bach-man
SodorAdventures

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2010, 04:48:32 PM »

Calm down.. No one is getting as worked up as you are making it seem.

Was that comment necessary? And no, I know they aren't THAT worked up

SodorAdventures

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2010, 04:49:09 PM »

Dear All,
As far as I know, we still anticipate fall delivery. I'll post any updates as I get them.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

COOL Cant wait Mr. Bachmann!

thomasforever1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2010, 10:30:31 PM »

I need a turntable to turn my engines 

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Richie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2010, 01:25:28 PM »

What's that got to do with Tidmouth Sheds? Nothing. Please don't spam. That's why I don't come on here much. Because every topic has gone off it at some point. BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!

Join my Thomas and modelling forums at http://modelsofsodor.proboards.com/index.cgi/ Please, we only have 3 members!
PerfectPercy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2010, 03:23:52 PM »

What's that got to do with Tidmouth Sheds? Nothing. Please don't spam. That's why I don't come on here much. Because every topic has gone off it at some point. BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!

This thread should even be closed. Isn't the product soon to be released anyway? Look at the title: there is no hold up anymore. It is being released before the end of the year.

I also agree on the fact that after a combination of bumping a topic that doesn't need a bump, hence what I said above, and saying that you need a turntable to turn your engines: how is that constructive? Sad
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: