Whats the hold up on Tidmouth Sheds

Started by SodorAdventures, August 23, 2010, 12:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SodorAdventures

Quote from: PerfectPercy on October 13, 2010, 03:23:52 PM
Quote from: Richie on October 13, 2010, 01:25:28 PM
What's that got to do with Tidmouth Sheds? Nothing. Please don't spam. That's why I don't come on here much. Because every topic has gone off it at some point. BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!

This thread should even be closed. Isn't the product soon to be released anyway? Look at the title: there is no hold up anymore. It is being released before the end of the year.

I also agree on the fact that after a combination of bumping a topic that doesn't need a bump, hence what I said above, and saying that you need a turntable to turn your engines: how is that constructive? :(

You keep yapping about nothing, It shouldn't be closed because it has A point, not like the stupid reply you just made, THAT should be deleted
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

PerfectPercy

Quote from: SodorAdventures on October 13, 2010, 04:41:01 PM
What's that got to do with Tidmouth Sheds? Nothing. Please don't spam. That's why I don't come on here much. Because every topic has gone off it at some point. BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!

This thread should even be closed. Isn't the product soon to be released anyway? Look at the title: there is no hold up anymore. It is being released before the end of the year.

I also agree on the fact that after a combination of bumping a topic that doesn't need a bump, hence what I said above, and saying that you need a turntable to turn your engines: how is that constructive? :(

You keep yapping about nothing, It shouldn't be closed because it has A point, not like the stupid reply you just made, THAT should be deleted

What point does it have? Why should my post be deleted? I was clearly stating that this thread is of no proper use anymore. "What's the hold up on Tidmouth Sheds?" Really does it have a reason to be of use anymore? The sheds are being made and released soon. It's over and done.

PerfectPercy

SodorAdventures

Quote from: PerfectPercy on October 13, 2010, 09:25:47 PM
Quote from: SodorAdventures on October 13, 2010, 04:41:01 PM

What point does it have? Why should my post be deleted? I was clearly stating that this thread is of no proper use anymore. "What's the hold up on Tidmouth Sheds?" Really does it have a reason to be of use anymore? The sheds are being made and released soon. It's over and done.

PerfectPercy
Yea, we get it, so go make a stupid post on how silly you think my thread is, thats real cool!

PerfectPercy

I'm not saying it was silly in the beginning, but with your question answered several pages ago, can you make up a good reason for still using it? Don't be defensive; you only say my posts are "stupid" because of this. Stop and think, what is this thread still usable for with your question (being the reason for the thread) answered?

Cheeky_ULP

So whose going to buy Tidmouth Sheds?  ::)

Anthony P2

i know i am. my walthers one fell down last christmas  :P  but that was from lack of glue and not putting it together right. plus a new turntable that will fit Gordon and Henry. ;D

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Sparks on October 13, 2010, 11:30:34 PM
So whose going to buy Tidmouth Sheds?  ::)

I am pre-ordering, I want to get it first!

metal4life

But in all actuality, you probably won't.

I wish I had the space for a layout for this kinda stuff. :(

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Vic Rattlehead on October 14, 2010, 02:44:14 PM
But in all actuality, you probably won't.

I wish I had the space for a layout for this kinda stuff. :(

I know, I just wanted to live in the moment.  ::)

JD417

SodorAdventures

Quote from: JD417 on October 14, 2010, 06:13:12 PM
IM GETTING 2!! (show-off alert)  :D ;)

Such a show off!  ;)   If I could ask why?

JD417

well as u guys may or may not know i have my own character named emalina (emilys sister) and my "Steam Team" will include 1-8, 11, and 12, and 13 (obviously u shoyld know 1-8) and oliver for 11 (DUH!) and i feel that when emily became a main character she kinda took the number 12 and then of course emalina takes 13
so i will need 2 tidmouth sheds that gives me 10 stalls and 2 turntables (the turnable i will probaly use for my steamworks but thats a diff story ;)) and then i need 1 expansion pack to get the required 11  :) :) :)

Cheeky_ULP

I sure do miss the times when only the main line engines were in the sheds, each branch line would have it's own sheds, etc.

ZeldaTheSwordsman

You and me both. I mean, Ffarquhar sheds was even modelled pretty much RWS-accurate.

JD417

hey im still all about the classics but come on, its not like we can force HiT to take off that extra bay for emily and also; i mean i dont nessicarily hate the CGI anymore, its kind've grown on me

OMG I CANT BELIEVE I JUST SAID I LIKE THE CGI! I NEVER THOUGHT THOSE WORDS WOULD COME OUT OF MY MOUTH!  :-X