News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Hopper Cover and Coal Load

Started by DominicMazoch, August 29, 2010, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DominicMazoch

Does WBB sell the coal and hpper covers apart from the car.  Would like to have them for my PW 6446 N&W.

3rail

Hi Dominic,

Please contact our parts department.  Williams parts will be on-line soon.

Best Regards,

3rail

Cobrabob8

3rail, that would be a great move by Bachmann to make the coal loads, covered hopper lids and barrels for the gondola cars available for seperate sale! There are alot of Lionel freight cars out there crying for these parts. How about seperate sale Berkshire large tenders in a few major road names to go with our  old Lionel 2046 and 2056 small Hudsons. Maybe NYC, PRR, ATSF and UP to start? I am not a big fan of the 2046 stream-lined tender, but I love the Williams By Bachmann large die-cast tender that came with my Pennsy small Hudson! What do you think guys and gals?  ;)
Cobrabob.
"Train Kept A Rollin' All Night Long.."

phillyreading

I think that putting the parts on-line would be a great help for us in the O gauge model RR.
Will that include parts from the Williams only days or parts from Williams by Bachmann only?
There are a few parts I would like to get if I can from the Williams only days for the SD-45's.

Lee F.

DominicMazoch

I did get a Jerry SL tender for my Lionel turbine.  got the PRR unit for $50.00 and runs like a champ.  Both run with Lionel MPC 9500 cars.

Checked parts.  Don't have them for sale.  (yet?)