News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas for 2011 ideas

Started by thomasrosiefan1, September 05, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

Hey everyone I announced it in my last post but I'm just saying "hello" because I'm new to the Forums.  Out of all the engines I feel Duck, Diesel, and Rosie have the best chance for 2011.

TheJJ

I'm sorry to double post but I want to see Oliver, Duck, Rosie, red branchline coaches, and Rocky and/or the break down crane for 2011. (I know in the last post I mentioned Diesel but those were who I thought were gonna come out not those who I wanted to come out.)

Cheeky_ULP

Welcome to Bachmann Forums JJ96. If you're concerned about double posting, then there's a little icon at the top of each of your posts that lets you edit them. This way, you can add more information to your last post without having to double post. :)

TheJJ

Ok. I didn't notice that. But thanks for the warm welcome.

ClearwtaerMK2

Quote from: JJ96 on January 07, 2011, 03:57:04 PM
Hey everyone I announced it in my last post but I'm just saying "hello" because I'm new to the Forums.  Out of all the engines I feel Duck, Diesel, and Rosie have the best chance for 2011.
I could'nt agree more & the same is said for the re-designs for Thomas,Percy & James. ;)

TheJJ

I only say them because they have had a decent amount of screen time or have been asked for and will sell incredibly well (duck).

fighter4luv

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 07, 2011, 03:01:54 PM
Quote from: fighter4luv on January 07, 2011, 06:25:44 AM
I wanna see the famous opening windmill!!! :P

Do you mean,operating?
Not too fussed on the operating... but I did mean what I wrote. "Opening" as in the one we see in the "Opening" sequence of the series. :P

TheJJ

That windmill is a classic it really should be made.

MetaDude27

Besides Duck and Oliver (read my signature ;)),  I'd like Toad and the red coaches for rolling stock and Diesel for a locomotive.  The breakdown train would be pretty cool, too!

TheJJ

Hey I did read the signature and made a topic for Oliver too. If Duck and Oliver come out I can almost grantee Toad and the red branchline coaches will come too.

PerfectPercy

Quote from: MetaDude27 on January 08, 2011, 11:24:32 AM
Besides Duck and Oliver (read my signature ;))

Campaign ad much?  ;D

I've thought more and more about what I really want Bachmann to make this year, besides wanting them to release Donald and Douglas  ;). I like the idea of Duck and possibly the red branchline coaches. Oliver and Toad should wait. We really need (HA, I say that like it's a necessity :P) the Scottish Twins and Duck first.

So might I say this ( ;D):

DUCK for 2011!

TheJJ

DinoNTrains

Quote from: MetaDude27 on January 08, 2011, 11:24:32 AM
Besides Duck and Oliver (read my signature ;)),  I'd like Toad and the red coaches for rolling stock and Diesel for a locomotive.  The breakdown train would be pretty cool, too!

I think Oliver and Toad would be great as i think they compliment S. C. Ruffey really well. But Duck and the red coaches would be great as well.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Bluecoatscheesypoofs

They are not going to release new charactors into the range untill they cover the original Charactors!!!!!

TheJJ

If Duck, Oliver, Diesel, or Rosie isn't released I can honestly say I have no idea who else there would be.