News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Thomas for 2011 ideas

Started by thomasrosiefan1, September 05, 2010, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JD417

we have been focusing on duck so much we havent talked about diesel for a long time  :-\
even though i have my own i'd love to have a (what i always say) proffesional, model and moving eyes.

TheJJ

But what if they don't release those characters....? Who would it be? And I think it will be 4 engines announced this year but 2 are gonna be the re-announced D&D.

fighter4luv

Well since season 1 has been covered, all they need to do now is release the ones introduced in season 2:

Duck
Donald
Douglas
Diesel
Daisy
Boco
Trevor
The spiteful brakevan

Once they get the characters from season 2 covered, I'll be happy :P

And for those who really want the season 3 & 4 characters...

Oliver
Toad
Stepney
The Diesel

TheJJ

Oliver, Toad, Duck, BoCo, and Diesel are the only ones that concern me.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: JJ96 on January 09, 2011, 05:19:44 PM
Oliver, Toad, Duck, BoCo, and Diesel are the only ones that concern me.
I definately agree with Duck, Oliver, and Toad. BoCo and Diesel sound great, too.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

ThomasFan247

Quote from: JJ96 on January 09, 2011, 02:55:18 PM
If Duck, Oliver, Diesel, or Rosie isn't released I can honestly say I have no idea who else there would be.
I would think maybe Molly, Stanley, or Hiro. Hiro not as much as the others.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on January 09, 2011, 06:21:46 PM
If Duck, Oliver, Diesel, or Rosie isn't released I can honestly say I have no idea who else there would be.
I wouldnt bet on stanley, due to his lack of being seen in upcoming episodes tells me that he wont happen. Molly, eh, maybe. She is semi-similar to edwrd, so, maybe...
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

branmas

I'd say molly is a Edward with Emily's tender, painted yellow, with a different face.

ThomasFan247

Quote from: SodorAdventures on January 09, 2011, 06:33:16 PM
Quote from: ThomasFan247 on January 09, 2011, 06:21:46 PM
I wouldnt bet on stanley, due to his lack of being seen in upcoming episodes tells me that he wont happen. Molly, eh, maybe. She is semi-similar to edwrd, so, maybe...
Stanley may have a comeback in season 15. He cameoed in season 14 a few times, and I doubt that Nitrogen Studios would waste their time rendering an engine if the engine wasn't to be coming back to the series, don't ya think?
Quote from: the little western fan on January 09, 2011, 06:39:54 PM
i'ed say molly is a edward with emily's tender, painted yellow.
Edward and Molly aren't really as similar as people think. Bachmann would never just repaint Edward and Emily's tender to make Molly. If they had to release Molly tomorrow then yeah, they probably would. But they don't. And anyways, Bachmann would start from total scratch like they do with the rest of their models.

TheJJ

This is just my opinion but I think Molly isn't really important. I could care less honestly about her. Now another two I feel should be made are Arthur and Stanley. I feel that Stanley has great potential. And Whiff!

MetaDude27

Maybe they don't plan on releasing any HO scale locomotives besides Donald and Douglas, and focus mainly on the Large scale products (which would stink :().

TheJJ

I think this will happen...
        They announce 2 engines (hopefully Duck and Oliver). Then they surprise us all with finished Donald and Douglas models. And they will release pictures the next day. And in 2 weeks D&D are available for purchase.

donaldthescotishtwin

my prediction is when the new york toy fair 2011 comes along bachmann will announce their new range and finaly show us pics of D&D either in the traditional white BG style or a pic taken from the toy fair of them on display

TheJJ

Think any other engines are gonna be announced? (for donaldthscotishtwin because of his predictions)

donaldthescotishtwin

if duck and oliver make it and they decide to make a 3rd it would proberly be diesel