Ollie's Bargian Outlet has huge quantities of IHC items.

Started by ABC, September 09, 2010, 04:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABC

I went to Ollie's today for the first time and found a whole aisle devoted to IHC HO products like building kits, tractor-trailers, and tons of passenger cars of various roads. I am not sure if all the stores are the same, but if you have an Ollie's close by, it wouldn't hurt to look. The passenger cars were $3 each, the farm equipment and tractor-trailers were 99 cents each, the buildings were $4 each.

jward

i visited two different ollies to-day.

they both had just one passenger car apiece, but i could have picked up 20 or more of them. two buildings available, a storage shed and a cement plant.

nice assortment of vehicles though....

which ollies did you go to that had such a great selection?
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

ABC

It's in western Ohio. The ones in North Canton and Niles, have a better than average selection.

ripvanwnkl

Do you mean Ollie's Bargain Outlets or are these different stores? 
Thanks,
Dave
USAF (Retired)

jward

rip,
they are who we are talking about. the two i visited were in indiana and clearfield, pa. this week i will look at greensburg, pa and st clairsville, oh.
Jeffery S Ward Sr
Pittsburgh, PA

ABC

Bargain outlet...discount mart...same difference...
Ollie's Bargain Outlet is currently located in 10 states: Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Cody J

Jeff:
Living near St. Clairsville, I hardly ever go to Ollie's but last time I was there they had some HO IHC passenger cars, they had some RF&P combine's and some SCL mail cars. But that was a few months ago and I'm not sure what they have now.

Cody
CSX Mt. Storm Subdivision- Freemont, West Virginia

http://s277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/trainsrock96/