News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

1:20.3 Tank Cars - Availability

Started by Matt M, September 11, 2010, 02:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt M

I have been looking for following items but it seems that they are out of stock everywhere: -

No. 88196: UTLX #13168 SPECTRUM® 1:20.3 SCALE FRAMED TANK  CAR 
No. 88495: GRAMPS #88172 SPECTRUM® 1:20.3 SCALE  FRAMELESS TANK CAR

Has Bachmann stopped producing them and if not when will they be stocked again? Alternatively does anyone have them at the moment?

I have a K27 some AMS 3000 series boxcars (on order) a Bachmann caboose 503 and one of Phil Dippel's 6000 series flat car and would like some tank cars to go with them.

Doneldon

Matt-

Check ebay.  Also, check if Walthers carries them.  If so but they're out of stock, Walthers' web site can tell you what hobby shops have ordered them recently and might still have them in stock.  Good luck!
                                                                                                                           -- D

mudhen

If you don't mind buying from a Canadian hobby store, go to your computer and google Hockley Valley Railway. John has lots of AMS stock on hand and check out ( the collectors weekly ) too. there is a Bachmann Caboose for bidding on it. Good luck.

mudhen

I looked up ( trains@hvrr.ca ) for you. John has no tank cars, but lots of other D&RGW cars in stock. Check it out.