LARGE SCALE JAMES AND ROLLING STOCK PICTURES!!!!!

Started by The Chaz Storm, September 25, 2010, 10:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheeky_ULP

Batman doesn't come for about 400 years in that case  :P

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Sparks on September 26, 2010, 12:33:45 AM
Batman doesn't come for about 400 years in that case  :P

Nooooo! (Note the excessive drama) What about Peter Pan? Robin Williams is idolized by some.

Also, hopefully someone has realized my comparison of season 12 Bill and season 2 Bill creates arise as to the firmness of the HO = Model Series and LS = CGI. (Just saying. I generally agree, but there are some counter-arguments to this concept of these equations with the Thomas line-ups.)

alex wittman

Im really pleased that James turned out so well in G scale, I'll have to buy him when I get the chance

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: PerfectPercy on September 25, 2010, 11:39:37 PM
Isn't the video a copy of Chaz's pictures? Shouldn't he give consent first?

Quote from: Sparks on September 25, 2010, 11:32:41 PM
Quote from: JD417 on September 25, 2010, 11:14:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYxPO8rkOXs  :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYOgBIYmUrk

Sorry, beat you to it. :P

I also don't like the fact you're watermarking images you don't own.  ::)

I second the watermark issue.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I also am appalled that they fixed the errors that we went on about, but they ONLY put the re-toolings into the LS designs.

Notice that James' smokebox is painted correctly, they all have front couplers, and please don't even tell me that James' wheels are now black... :( BTW, is Percy's rear coupling hook on the LS model, and are the coupling hooks the right color too? :P

This makes me want to do one (or two) of three things:

1. Rant on and on about how the models (Percy and James especially) need to be retooled like the LS models ::)
2. Buy LS models and give up on the HO line for Thomas, Percy, and James :'(
3. Spend time risking my models paint-jobs by editing them myself to their proper attire :-\

Now, I feel depressed... :P I also feel that I am taking my feelings to the extreme...  ::)I guess it just comes down to how the three models should be edited for the better of them. :)

Cheers ;D
Whee cam I view this video of the twins?

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

PerfectPercy

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on September 26, 2010, 07:45:43 AM
Whee cam I view this video of the twins?

Well, considering there are two different links of generally the same video in your post, I don't know how to help you. I think "whee cam" is "where can." If it isn't that, then disregard this post.  ::)