Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

DCC Discussion Board

Started by jgaynor, October 10, 2010, 07:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jgaynor

Hey Bachann
here is an Idea for a new discussion board.  DCC
It seem to me that a lot of discussions, questions and talk on other boards could be placed under this on topic board called DCC
Maybe other members would find it usefull like I would, seeing that I'm somewhat new to DCC I find myself looking for answers and would like a friendly place to go to get help

Thanks for the consideration

John
I do it all for the love of my son Cameron

the Bach-man

Dear John,
We've considered it, but since DCC issues and questions seem to be different in each scale, we've decided against it. Also, we are fortunate to have several regular posters who are experts. Jim Banner, for instance, has forgotten more about DCC than I'll ever know.
Thanks,
the Bach-man

richg

My understanding of the Bachmann forums is. the powers to be would like the forums to stay mostly about Bachmann products. With so much in DCC, there would no doubt be much more discussion about other DCC companies products and the Bach Man has said at one time to not post new info about products from other companies. I can live with that as there are forums about the different DCC manufactures products. Besides, the Bachmann forums are free.
I belong to a bunch of DCC forums about other DCC manufacturers products with a lot of info from other users.
I am not afraid to join the groups that are helpful to me and that I can also post my experiences with the products.
Sometimes, you have to widen your vision. With the Internet, there is no good reason why you cannot. Stay off the cell phone or stop texting everyone for a little while.
Good luck. The knowledge is out there.

Rich