Knapford Question for the Bach-mann

Started by CJS, October 03, 2010, 06:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoNTrains

Quote from: Sparks on July 16, 2011, 01:36:00 PM
I'm also noticing the windmill.

I never noticed it until you pointed that out. Thanks for that.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Mulfred

Quote from: DinoNTrains on July 16, 2011, 01:31:34 PM
Quote from: Yardmaster on July 16, 2011, 12:49:29 PM

It is on the right. Two large coaches fit comfortably.

Thank you so very much, Yardmaster. That helped quite a lot. :)

Knapford looks Awasome. inregards to the Windmill it look smaller then I thoguht it'd be. Based on the pic it looks smaller then the light house. Might just be me like lol

ScotNick

Knapford Station loogs great. The only problem is that there is no space for 2 tracks :-[.
But I think I could make Tidmouth Station out of it.

TheJJ

I might get it depending on how expensive the expansion packs are.

Mulfred

Quote from: SpencerFan on July 16, 2011, 04:29:22 PM
Knapford Station loogs great. The only problem is that there is no space for 2 tracks :-[.

Thats what I'm gonna do. Hopefully. There might be a why to expand it into Knapford but I think we'd have to see it for real to work out how to do that.

DinoNTrains

I hope to get Knapford Station as well
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

TheJJ

Quote from: SpencerFan on July 16, 2011, 04:29:22 PM
Is Tidmouth Station down by the harbor?

BillingsRR

There are a few Harbours. Knapford could also work as the Brendam Docks station seen in Season 2.

therailwayinspector

Quote from: Mulfred on July 16, 2011, 04:23:37 PM
Knapford looks Awasome. inregards to the Windmill it look smaller then I thoguht it'd be. Based on the pic it looks smaller then the light house. Might just be me like lol

Lighthouses I think would be taller than windmills so they can be seen from a distance away by the ships (not an expert, but I think that would be the case)

However, I do agree that from the pictures the windmill does look really dwarfed! Perspective I think. Still, looks good and I look forward to seeing the finished thing!

As for Knapford - looks nice, but not for me I think. I'm sure it will sell well though.
I don't think seperate expansion packs are available for it- I think the idea is you buy several of these and add them together.
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures