News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New On30

Started by renniks, May 30, 2007, 06:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renniks

Tower Models in the UK have received some of the unlettered version of a new Bachmann On30 Pulpwood Car. Have not seen any mention of these here or elsewhere in the US.

Eric UK

Hamish K

Eric

This was mentioned on tis board a little while ago. This was the Bach man's comment (9 May, in the I am not trying to be a pester........... thread)

Dear All,
The pulpwood cars will arrive early in the summer.
Someday, maybe, I'll get to be the first to announce something...
; )
Have fun!
the Bach-man

It seems as though Tower Models jumped the gun on this one. Strange though, if they have indeed actually arrived, that no official announcement has been made either in the US or the UK.

Dear Bach Man

When will an announcement be made, and will other items be announced as well? (I am not asking you to spill the beans, just to indicate whether the pulpwood cars are the only new items to be announced in the near future).

Hamish

herrkoester

Are these pre production photos?

http://www.45mm.jp/page139.html

They look good to me!

the Bach-man

Dear Hamish,
I'm not sure when the announcements will be made, but I'm betting on one of the upcoming summer shows.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

renniks

Tower Models website now has a couple of photos of the pulpwood cars and the log load --looks good.

Eric UK

ksivils

I cannot seem to find Tower Models web site.  Erik, could you post a link?

Thanks.

japasha

I noted the prices at Tower. Those prices are a bit steeper than US prices, even with VAT.  do the conversion, that's about $40 US each

David(UK)

That's because the exchange rate twixt the UK and the USA seems to be based on the $1 = £1 principle, so the USA price would work out at about $24.00 give  or take a few cents.
That's why we're known as Rip-off Britain ! :o
Regards
David(UK)
Rail Baron of Leeds

ollie

Great news!!!
These cars are EXACTLY what the doctor ordered. I know I will have not just a few.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

ollie

And hopefully we may see some bulk head flats too......????