Price's

Started by thomasforever1, October 15, 2010, 07:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasforever1

Dear Bachmann,

Can you lower the price's for the engine's and rolling stock please bachmann
:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

SodorAdventures

We try to cut you slack, but, I mean, come on, is though you like when people yell at you. This question is silly. The bachman has a company and they are priced that for a reason, your plea is silly. I am just being honest
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

Anthony P2

i don't mean to be rude but you can email them, post the question on facebook ( if you have one), or send them a "tweet" on the twitter ( if you have one ) instead of making a topic for every question you have. plus if you think their prices are too high then look for a hobby or train shop that carries them for low prices. I myself use www.peachcreekshops.com . very convenient for me, who lives in philladelphia. they are located in Maryland. if you live close to Maryland then use this place. i usually get my package in 2-4 days. friendly service, too.

JD417

Quote from: Anthony P2 on October 15, 2010, 10:40:23 PM
www.peachcreekshops.com.

i know this has nothing to do with prices but i clicked the link above and i saw that the climax was released (i myself didnt know that :P) and guess what? i WILL get that to make Ferdinand!

notice the signature  ;)
                 l
                 l
                V

Richie

Good God guys.  ::)

Aren't the prices low enough already? In the UK they cost about £30 each! That's pee water for a model engine!

This is pathetic.

The Bach-man won't lower prices for you, especially during a recession
Join my Thomas and modelling forums at http://modelsofsodor.proboards.com/index.cgi/ Please, we only have 3 members!

TobyTheTram16

heck i wish bachmann would change prices but thats not going to happn[move

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Richie on October 16, 2010, 05:20:18 AM
Good God guys.  ::)

Aren't the prices low enough already? In the UK they cost about £30 each! That's pee water for a model engine!

This is pathetic.

The Bach-man won't lower prices for you, especially during a recession

Thank you: Don't models outside of Thomas and Friends cost about 100 U.S. dollars or more (unless they are terrible). (I think the prices are alright, but they should be proportional to each other (ie. Mavis being less than Edward and the China Clay twins being less or about the same as Mavis), but these are just my 2 cents.

I'd also like to add that this should either be in the Everything Thomas Topic or MAYBE the wishlist thread (maybe not).

thomasforever1

You guys your paying for trains shorter than a pencil

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

thomasj219

Its the quality of the model that counts not the size.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: thomasj219 on February 08, 2011, 05:50:58 PM
Its the quality of the model that counts not the size.
That's true.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

BillingsRR

Bachmann's models are cheaper than almost all of the other model train companies out there today. The prices on Bachmann Thomas engines blow Hornby's out of the water. And Bachmann's are so much more detailed and accurate to the TV series. If Bachmann was to cut their prices, it would only mean less income for them and that can lead to bankruptcy. So would you rather pay $30 for a model or not be able to buy the model at all?

Michigan Railfan

If you want a train bigger than a pencil get a different scale  ;D But then of course prices go up too. I mean, a pencil is a piece of wood with graphite (right?) in it. A train is a piece of plastic with paint and a motor. Then there's all the wires and eye mechanism etc.  And don't forget, the more detail, the higher the price  ;)

branmas

Quote from: Blink_182_Fan on February 08, 2011, 10:23:04 PM
the more detail, the higher the price  ;)
thats exactly why i buy bachmann

MetaDude27

Recently I got an Edward priced at only $31.20! However for some strange reason, the website took all their Bachmann Thomas stuff off shortly afterwards. Coincidence? Hmm...

SodorAdventures

Quote from: MetaDude27 on February 09, 2011, 11:55:56 AM
Recently I got an Edward priced at only $31.20! However for some strange reason, the website took all their Bachmann Thomas stuff off shortly afterwards. Coincidence? Hmm...

31.20!!!!   They must be A) Going out of business B) Trying to get rid of the Thomas line
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com