News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

EZ Command Dynamis

Started by Geoffrey01, December 10, 2010, 10:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoffrey01

My Dynamis has been working ok since I bought it 6 months ago.  However, in the last 2 days it has become difficult to control the speed, so I have tried going into menu-  but the menu items jump from one to the other every second. I cannot stop the menu at any one particular item.  I reset the Dynamis to to factory reset by luck. However, still got the same problem.  I cannot even write the loco address etc. 

I thought resetting it to the factory default would fix the problem not so. Where do I go from here?

the Bach-man

Dear Geoff,
Have you replaced the batteries?
if you continue to have problems, contact Service.
Happy Holidays!
the Bach-man

Geoffrey01

I have new batteries and this has not fixed the problem.  I did a little 5 second movie of the problem if you wish to view:

files.me.com/geoffreyhardwick/t573l4

So if I can't fix the problem and have to get service, where is the best contact with me living in Canberra, Australia?

Geoff

simkon

If you need to contact service the best way would be to call [Exit Code]-1-215-533-1600.

the Bach-man

Dear Geoff,
Return it to your dealer or contact Jonathan Zimbler Associates.
Happy Holidays!
the Bach-man

hotrainlover

Is it possible one of the buttons are stuck.....   Causing it to rotate through the menu?  Make sure that there is not a short on your programming track, (or Main) if you were programming a loco, when it started.