News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann DCC turnouts

Started by rtoisme, March 28, 2010, 07:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rtoisme

I cannot get my Bachmann DCC Turnouts to work with my Digitraxx "Zepher"control box. Does Bach man know how these work together??

the Bach-man

Sorry, I don't have a Zephyr, so I have no idea.
I would think Digitraxx would...
the Bach-man

jgaynor

are you also pressing the program button on the turnout and the setting a new address
I'm in the process of building a new layout and I try to read up on all of my equipment before I buy. I have already got a couple of the turnouts and according to the direction you first need to install in on your layout and make sure power is running completely though the section. Then push the program button on the turnout then program the controller for the turn out

Hope this info help you out
I do it all for the love of my son Cameron

rtoisme

Thanks for you help! I followed Hunt's instructions and they work fine. I hope you can see his answer so you can copy his instructions. In my case I had to use a 3 digit # to program in.

rtoisme

rtoisme

I have a Bachmann Dynamis control center. I forgot how to program my engines with it. If somebody could post this info I would be very grateful@!

ginzokid

I can not seem to get the DCC turnouts to work with my NCE Pro system. Any suggestions Bachman or anyone else?