A Bachmann Newsletter "the're not a myth"

Started by r0bert, May 31, 2007, 05:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r0bert

After years of waiting,  :o  today I received my very first Bachmann E-mail Newsletter!!!! ;D

pirate

That's funny because I just got my first one today also. AND as electronic newsletters go, this one is not all that exciting. My gosh, wouldn't you think there would be a video of a hot steamer rolling down the track and coming right at you and veering off at the last minute? Yeah, you would think!

Well, at least they promo'd this message board, so that's something.

JimE (the Pirate)

SteamGene

Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"

Stephen Warrington

jayl1

Mine came in this afternoon.  If you didn't receive it, is your spam blocker turned on? ???

Terry Toenges

I got my Model RR newsletter today but not one from Bachmann.
It would have ended up in spam box if it would have been flagged, but it's not.
Feel like a Mogul.

conradin

What is the email addressed from, and what is its subject?  It maybe in my spam folder so I have to look it up.

Stephen D. Richards

Me either!  I check my spam folder because I almost always get my regular e-mail in the spam folder and the spam seems to make it to my Inbox!   :-\ ???

duker1

I have not received mine either. If sensed as possible spam would have gone to that folder which I review couple times per day. Also have checked my settings here and am correctly entered to receive.
Can Mr B check this out with the techies?

Thanks....
Duke....

p.s. I do receive with no problems MR, Trains, Garden RR, Walthers, Atlas and Athearn.

r0bert

address from newsletter
<newsletter@www.bachmanntrains.com>

pasted a copy
pics missing, but here's the text

Thanks for signing up to receive the Bachmann e-newsletter. This is the place where we’ll keep you informed of new arrivals, product news, and places you can come see us and join in all the railroading fun!

A shipment of Silver Series® Rolling Stock has arrived.

Silver Series® Rolling Stock features:

Blackened metal wheels
Body-mounted couplers
Non-magnetic axles

Click on an item number below to learn more:

Item No. 17838

Item No. 17840

Item No. 18022

Item No.18029

Item No. 18520

Item No. 18501

Another run of DCC Sound-Equipped HO Scale 2-8-0 locomotives has also arrived. Go here to check out all the sound-equipped Consolidations. Visit your local hobby retailer to learn more about these items and Bachmann’s complete line of model railroading products.

Come see us at

June 2 & 3, 2007

Visit the Bach Man Message Board to ask questions and share ideas with fellow hobbyists.

Now that’s the way to run a railroad!®

www.bachmanntrains.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.472 / Virus Database: 269.8.5/826 - Release Date: 5/31/2007 4:51 PM

conradin

Are they all H0 scale?

Seems like I did not receive it..can you forward me a copy?

BIG BEAR

I received mine, it went to spam. If I hadn't read the forum first, it may have been gone forever.
      Man I hate red x's. I did get tabs to see what they wanted me to see.
      I was looking back to see, if she was looking back to see, if I was looking back to see, if she was looking back at me. SORRY I just had to.

Enjoy,         
               Barry   

Barry,

...all the Live long day... If she'd let me.