60' ALuminum Passenger Cars

Started by TheBigT, November 03, 2010, 08:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigT

I recently picked up a 4 car set of Southern Pacific Daylight aluminum passenger cars at a show.  They all had original boxes but no diagram or parts list.  I do not know what year they were produced and I have not memorized the item number from the boxes yet.  Does anyone know where I can get a car diagrama nd parts list for these.  They look awesome hooked up to the GS-4 I got last Christmas.  Thanks

phillyreading

Try contacting Bachmann or try Marty at Ma & Pa junction.
Also Williams only put instruction sheets with their engines and never that I have seen with any passenger cars. Car diagrams and parts sheets was something that Williams never put in with the passenger cars.
Most Williams only was made until 2007, so anything with Williams only on it can go back as much as 25 years.

Lee F.

r0gruth

I have some of the Williams by Williams passenger cars from the early 20000s that were bought new.They did not have a parts list or schematic with them.
Roger

TheBigT

Thanks for the replies.  I actually bought these from Marty and forgot to ask him about the parts/car diagrams.  This is the first set of williams rolling stock/passenger cars I have purchased so I did not know if they had diagrams and part lists.  thanks again for the help.

DominicMazoch

I have gottton some of the same cars for Texas Special.  If you can get a Lionel Repair book, the cars are very close to the Lionel 2500 AL cars of the 1950's!

Joe Satnik

Dear All,

I have designed an Anti-Flicker modification for the lit Williams/WBB passenger cars.

Contact me via the board's personal message system if interested. 

Sincerely,

Joe Satnik
If your loco is too heavy to lift, you'd better be able to ride in, on or behind it.

MAPA JCT

All the cars you purchased from me were wrapped in the "red" boxes, putting the production date to about 2000. Prior to that, Williams boxes were silver.