News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Nickel Silver EZ Track Reversing System

Started by Blahr1, November 23, 2010, 10:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blahr1

I was looking to buy a reversing system.   I already have the "On30 Street Car Set, Christmas" which is auto reversing.  does anyone know if they will be selling the stand alone ez track reversing system again?  Will they be coming out with another "auto reversing" system or set?   

Thank you for your guidance!

Bill

Blahr1

Thank you Hunt.   I have the catalog and am familiar with what you showed the photo to.   Good luck finding it.   I have searched all over the internet and everyone is backordered with no news of when.   It has been backordered for 3+ months.   Maybe my questions was a bad one.   Where can I find this set?   ....or other auto reversing sets???   I saw they make an HO trolley set.   That is backordered too.

Blahr1

Can a DCC system accomplish the same task.  Maybe I get the E-Z command  DCC system.   Will this work for automatic auto reversing on a straight back and forth on my layout?   Thank you for any guidance!!!!  :)

robogo

Blahr1, take a look at "THE FOVORITE SPOT" on eBay, they have really good Bachmann deals, excellent ratings and very reasonable combined shipping deals.

riny

Another seller of easy to build point-to-point systems, & much more, is RR Concepts: http://www.rr-concepts.com/