? about TT #3

Started by JD417, September 23, 2010, 03:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Churchill8F on October 21, 2010, 08:04:11 PM
I can really see this coming out:

My reason being that Bachmann is making more and more items from scratch nowadays, rather than pre-existing toolings.

Credit goes to SI3D I'm guessing. :P ;D I wouldn't mind another wagon, but I'm more concerned as to what the face will look like.

I know it will turn out good. After they got their heads above water with the Thomas range, Bachmann hasn't had a flaw yet. ;)

PasqualeCS96

But heres the thing, even if it was a van dont you think we would had a pic. of it by now considering Bachmann would probably use a ven. van, same for a grey truck. It could be a hopper like Hector or a bolster wagon like in the Henry's forrest episode.

Cheeky_ULP

That isn't a vent van though; that's a narrow gauge van the TV series modelers used as a standard gauge van (same with the China Clay wagons). Strange eh?

JD417

is it really? ha, didnt know that  ;)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on October 23, 2010, 02:24:51 PM
But heres the thing, even if it was a van dont you think we would had a pic. of it by now considering Bachmann would probably use a ven. van, same for a grey truck. It could be a hopper like Hector or a bolster wagon like in the Henry's forrest episode.

I understand where you are coming from but you could kind of say that about Donald and Douglas... it is really only one shell being produced (body and tender), but there are still no pics or dates on their release. They were even announced at the same time as Bill and Ben. ::)

I also highly doubt it will be a bolster wagon. They never had faces... :P Wasn't sure why you would even consider that. There were no hoppers like Hector in any Thomas episode besides... well, Hector, and I think they would have announced "Hector" instead of Troublesome Truck #3. :P I am leaning towards a ventilated van or a gray truck again. I think it is taking longer because Bachmann is going for more accuracy with the TV series faces (from past judgement) and there are many truck faces to pick from. I would say there are at least 15 faces that were ever used on a common troublesome truck. :)

These are my thoughts and I chose to present them.  ;) ;D

PasqualeCS96

Then I guess bolster wagons would have to be a project.

therailwayinspector

Have the iHobby photos been released yet? I'm hoping they will be soon
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

ClearwtaerMK2

Quote from: Churchill8F on October 21, 2010, 08:04:11 PM
I can really see this coming out:

My reason being that Bachmann is making more and more items from scratch nowadays, rather than pre-existing toolings.

Or an 8 ton goods van like this.

PerfectPercy

That is a possibility. I would like more closed vans. There are a lot of open wagons and it is time to give the vent van a companion. ::) :P ;D

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: PerfectPercy on October 29, 2010, 11:38:12 PM
That is a possibility. I would like more closed vans. There are a lot of open wagons and it is time to give the vent van a companion. ::) :P ;D
So the vent van cant be friends with the cattle wagon or salt van. :D