Programming EZ Command and Bachmann DCC locomotives

Started by ToddB, February 06, 2007, 10:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToddB

Hi,

I have 3 Bachmann DCC equipped Locomotives, and none seem to react to the issue of slowly building up speed and slowly stopping as per the instructions.  I am, however, unable to read in the manuel to determine how to activate or program this.  Can anyone help me out or tell me where I might look to get that info.

Thanks,

Todd

tigerthelion

Are you using a Bachmann DCC Controller to operate them?

Jim Banner

Bachmann's E-Z Command does not support programing these functions.  They can, however, be programmed using a full featured system.  Perhaps your hobby shop or local train club can help you out.

Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Tom Hogan

I have the EZ Command....and I belong to a club....thats where I go when I need to program a loco...otherwise, the EZ Command works well for my needs.

ToddB

Thanks to everyone.  Yes I am using the EZ Command to control them.  I do belong to a club and am going to a meeting tonight.  The president is bringing his programming track and we are going to program the startup amps and see if that helps.  If anyone can tell me of anything else to make them react more realistically I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Todd