The "Faux Fur Guy" builds a "Grassinator"

Started by hminky, November 18, 2010, 12:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hminky

I have an "what I did" about making a static grass device from a Electric fly swatter and other thoughts at:

http://www.pacificcoastairlinerr.com/grassinator/

Thank you if you visit
Harold

Joe323

hminky

I was using Woodland Scenics short Static Grass Flock. That is what I had on hand.

Harold

CNE Runner

Hminky - You are one clever guy...I wish I had 10% of your talent. Well done!!! Perhaps the rest of us 'less-than-wealthy' bounders can finally afford a static grass applicator.

Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

jim margerum

Hello All: Where has Harold's site gone. I keep getting NOT FOUND when I try to look for his very helpfull site. I hope all is well and look forward to reviewing his information again. Thanks in advance, Jim

Doneldon

I haven't used the electronic fly swatter for a grass machine yet but I can tell you it makes a helluva taser to keep the squirrels off of the bird feeders.  And it makes for a great show when some new dumb bushy tail comes along thinking he's found the mother lode of bird seed.
                                                                                                                                                                                                -- D