News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

bachmann service

Started by ken black, June 21, 2007, 11:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ken black

I phoned the service dept. last Friday for parts. I live in British Columbia Canada I recieved my parts in 6 days Wow Thanks for the great Service

the Bach-man

Dear Ken,
You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to post. I'll let service know, as well.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Dscott26

Hey Bach-Man,

Perhaps you can assist me.  I received a Spectrum Heavy Mountain 4-8-2 on June 2.  I ran it on my club layout (DC CAB) On June 6 and foiund a few issues with the tender derailing and the loco not powering up at all after about a 1 hour period.  I sent the unit to Bachman on June 23 and haven't heard anything from Bachmann since.  Can you help?

thanks

Derek

Hunt

Quote from: Dscott26 on July 10, 2007, 10:40:56 PM
Hey Bach-Man,

Perhaps you can assist me.  I received a Spectrum Heavy Mountain 4-8-2 on June 2.  I ran it on my club layout (DC CAB) On June 6 and foiund a few issues with the tender derailing and the loco not powering up at all after about a 1 hour period.  I sent the unit to Bachman on June 23 and haven't heard anything from Bachmann since.  Can you help?

thanks

Derek
Bachmann USA is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Bach-man does not work in Bachmann’s Headquarters. Furthermore he does not even live in Pennsylvania. That is but one reason why he advises all to contact the Service Dept, which is in Philadelphia, PA.

Dscott26

I thank you for your response.  Previously knowing the facts about Bachmann's HQ and the service dept. and following the repair procedures, I still ask for assistance in finding the disposition of my property.  In light of this I still ask..,can you assist me?

Please advise

Derek

SteamGene

The normal turn around time is at least a month. If you need to, call Bridget on your own dime.
Gene
Chief Brass Hat
Virginia Tidewater and Piedmont Railroad
"Only coal fired steam locomotives"