James has a problem in your engine

Started by PieroRK, December 05, 2010, 08:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PieroRK

Good afternoon:

I'm a fan of Thomas the train that makes Bachmann. I had a problem with the engine of James that has stopped working. Does not seem to have a solution so I would like to know what kind of motor is and where or what might replace it.

A greeting and thank you very much for your kindness.

James The Red Engine

Hello there,
I'm into modelling and I've had some experience with replacing motors.  If you would like, I can either replace the motor for you or I can send you the motor to install in James.  If you talk to ThomasFan247 he can probably tell you more as I have replaced the motor in his Bachmann Edward.

SodorAdventures

Yeah, sometimes the model overheats and just dies. You could have him look at it.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

PerfectPercy

Or send him to Bachmann. Isn't there a lifetime warranty or at least some kind of warranty.

Anthony P2

the warranty is limited. that means you need to send in the card so bachmann can keep track of it just in case something goes wrong.

RGC

I had the same problem with Henry. My son ran him today and one of the brush holders got hot and came lose in the motor. I did figure out a way to repair him, but was disappointed this happened to a train that is a week old.