News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

News on Emily!

Started by Chazoroni, June 06, 2007, 08:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

You guys, knowing the Bach-man he must have a good reason, besides it will be more exciting to see the picture come a little later.  More suspense is what I'm thinking. ;)

the Bach-man

Dear Trainboy,
Because I was dripping! Did you get the 97+ degrees?
HOT!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Rickenbacker 325

Michael

The Chaz Storm

Yep, I knew that the heat had something to do with it, I personally don't blame the Bach-man, if I was put in a position like that I wouldn't want to touch Emily myself.  Besides he did say he was gonna take pictures, so once he does he'll show us. ;)

Michael

Yeah, I always wash my hand before handling my engines.  Good work Mr. B

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Quote from: the Bach-man on August 21, 2007, 11:28:27 PM
Dear All,
I was in Philly to repair shipping damage to the layouts. It was 97+ degrees in the warehouse in which we were working. I didn't want to even touch Emily, let alone my camera...
We'll have pics soon!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

THAT'S DEDICATION! :D ;D ;) >thumbs-up<

Quote from: Michael on August 22, 2007, 11:35:12 PM
Now thats hot!  lol

Not to mention HUMIDITY! I live an hour from Philly. The heat index was like 105 F!!!

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

The Chaz Storm

I can tell you that when I went to Arizona around the springtime it was over 100 degrees, I can only imagine what it would be like during this time of year....

Anyways, now that Emily is done, I am assuming the rolling stock will be next then will come Edward and Mavis. :)

Beatle (TrainBrain)

114 F and counting in Arizona... :o not today, but some days.

I thought Emily's rolling stock (coaches) were done? And the other rolling stock, too?

-Chris

CNWman

Quote from: the Bach-man on August 22, 2007, 11:04:30 PM
Dear Trainboy,
Because I was dripping! Did you get the 97+ degrees?
HOT!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Agreed, dedication. The heat index doesn't surprize me, though. Why? Mainly because the fact that it's SO hot that half of my school district is cutting classes held in places with no air conditioning, some kids even get tomorow off 'cause all their classes are canceld!

Anthony P

Quote from: CNWman on August 23, 2007, 07:15:32 PM
Agreed, dedication. The heat index doesn't surprize me, though. Why? Mainly because the fact that it's SO hot that half of my school district is cutting classes held in places with no air conditioning, some kids even get tomorow off 'cause all their classes are canceld!

When did u stat school and do u go to Collage ???

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: TrainBrain on August 23, 2007, 06:27:07 PM
114 F and counting in Arizona... :o not today, but some days.

I thought Emily's rolling stock (coaches) were done? And the other rolling stock, too?

Emily's coaches are done, and they are already released. :)  I am not sure about the other rolling stock for 2007, I am assuming they will be released on time in December....

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Well, I believe thery're in the pictures of the sodor layout (maybe), so if we get Emily pics, we may get rolling stock pics. :D

-Chris

Michael

SEASON 7 fanatic right here and very excited!  :D

CNWman

Quote from: Anthony P on August 23, 2007, 10:54:04 PM
Quote from: CNWman on August 23, 2007, 07:15:32 PM

When did u stat school and do u go to Collage ???

No offense, but that's personal info I'd like to keep private for now.