STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 21, 2020, 12:52:10 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  News on Emily!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: News on Emily!  (Read 51815 times)
the Bach-man
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2007, 11:41:34 PM »

Dear Dream,
I believe we were dissatisfied with the sculpting of the face, but there may have been subsequent issues of which I an unaware.
Have fun!
the Bach-man
Anthony P
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2007, 05:20:41 PM »

I called a place in Maryland were i get my trains from its called Peach Creek Train Shop. here is a link to it http://peachcreekshops.com. So i called and asked about Mavis and Edward and he didn't know nothing about them.Huh? So i asked about Emily and he said that i sould call back in July because he wasn't shore Huh? So im going to call back in July  and i'll tell u all. Wink
DreamFiend_633

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2007, 10:21:57 PM »

Dear Dream,
I believe we were dissatisfied with the sculpting of the face, but there may have been subsequent issues of which I an unaware.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Thanks for the response, and I can't wait for Emily to come out, I really hope it turned out better than Hornby's model of Emily! And I am very excited for Edward. Thanks for the reply!
Chazoroni
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2007, 10:55:28 PM »

Well this sounds like good news already. Wink   Edward and Mavis will turn out great from the looks of it Wink
Thomas
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »

Yeah I guess so lol Tongue 

Anyways from the looks of it, I think Emily might come out when the buildings do.  Which is around the end of August, which makes the buildings great birthday presents, because it's around my birthday. Wink  I already preordered Emily from towerhobbies.com, so I am all ready.  Grin
my birthday is in dec. :)they'll also make great christmas presents Cheesy
Henryblue
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 12:24:52 PM »

Hello, Im a Party Pooper Tongue Iam gonna buy then when they come out because i want them Tongue

HA!!! best reason, sod your birthdays Grin jk

Still taking a freaking long time
Henryblue
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 12:04:52 PM »

What isnt the money good enough Tongue LOL

im juz dissin Tom and Chaz as a joke u muppet Tongue lol
Thomas
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2007, 05:23:59 PM »

Hello, Im a Party Pooper Tongue Iam gonna buy then when they come out because i want them Tongue

HA!!! best reason, sod your birthdays Grin jk

Still taking a freaking long time
quit the raw language  Angry u are not setting a good example to the young members like me  Angry

thomas  Cool
age 10
The Chaz Storm
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2007, 06:36:43 PM »

I think you two (Thomas and Henryblue) better stop arguing or else the Bach-man is going to be mad at all of you.
Michael
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2007, 06:48:29 PM »

true that.
Michael
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2007, 11:30:33 PM »

Yep.

Well, anyways, I can't wait for Emily.  She is finally going to get her coaches!  They have been sitting in the shed for weeks!
Michael
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2007, 10:34:03 AM »

Well you see, I dont buy every Thomas item (take along, wooden).  I gave those up for these.  I love them.  I'll collect them all and I will probally have to get new Thomas, James and Percy cause mine are about 5 years old!
Rickenbacker 325

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2007, 02:38:55 PM »

is she going to come soon Huh? i'm realy angry Angry i hope she comes out soon Grin
The Chaz Storm
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2007, 05:52:55 PM »

She'll come soon the lady who I talked to said she will be out before Christmas.
Anthony P
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2007, 09:05:35 PM »

Today i called Peach Creek and since i know someone who works there  Wink  so i asked him about the engines. He said in two weeks he is going to a train meet and they'r going to talk about and show ALL Shocked the new bacmann trains that are coming out and when he comes back he's going to put pictuers on the web site.then i asked about emily and he said she will be out after September. Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin
 here is the link to Peach Creek.
http://www.peachcreekshops.com/

Anthony P Wink
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 09:22:29 PM by Anthony P » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: