Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

News on Emily!

Started by Chazoroni, June 06, 2007, 08:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Bach-man

Dear All,
My availability update says December.
The good news is that I got to run (although not photograph) samples on the Sodor layout, and she looks and runs great!
Anticipate!
the Bach-man

The Chaz Storm

That's wonderful Bach-man thank you very much!!!  This cheered me up after a hard day I have had today, plus Emily is one of my mom's favorite characters, she will be pleased once I get the model. ;) 

You are a hero!  ;D

I also preordered the buildings last night. ;)   Now all we need to worry about now is Edward and Mavis....

Anthony P

I just called Peach Creek and i asked about Emily and he said she will be released in November and the rest of the stuff will be out in December.  ;D i am so happy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

DreamFiend_633

Okay, November/December isn't bad. But why does Bachmann anounce this stuff a whole year ahead, and keep announcing that it will be delayed? That's poor business if you ask me. Let's just hope that this time it really will be December. And Bach-Man, tell the rest at Bachmann not to announce the new items until there is a firm and final release available and it will NOT be delayed because it is finished. BTW I'd like tom see more prototypes in stores, my friend said he saw a Mavis prototype, but he didn't buy because he had no money. So when he finally did about a week later he went back and she had sold. There was only one their he told me. So Bach-man, please don't announce anything until it is finished and it can't be delayed? It would take a load off everybody's mind. And the forum probably wouldn't be filled with pointless posts and threads asking what is new and when the new products will be out. Just a piece of advice. I don't hate Bachmann (they have beautiful Thomas models) but it just gets peoples hopes up high and then coming here to find out it will be delayed again for an unannounced reason.

The Chaz Storm

Well I will have to agree with Zac on this one, I mean if the products keep on getting delayed then we would mostly talk about when the models would be released, and which engines we would want for the next year on this forum.  I must admit it is getting repetitive but I am happy to see that Emily is done and will be released in December for sure.  I really hope they stick to their original schedule.  To me it is not good to see two engines who mainly described the 2007 range (IE Edward and Mavis) come out in 2008.   To me it is understandable that they are delayed but honestly this is getting out of hand.  Sure patience is a virtue, but promises are promises.  I am somewhat disappointed about the delay.  Emily was suppose to come out on Thanksgiving of 2006.  Toby, Spencer and the coaches were a little more understandable, as they were only a month late.  Emily is pretty much 13 months late!  I understand the delay though, but I think you guys really should take more time into releasing the models into their original spots, I mean first off, Emily was going to come out in November 2006, December 2006, January 2007, May 2007, September 2007, and now December 2007 which is now where she is now confirmed.  Edward and Mavis however should have been released and made at the same time as Emily though, which is none other then December 2007 instead of 2008, but that is just my opinion.  Plus it silly to release the coaches before the engine :P  All I hope for is that this does not happen with the new engines for 2008 like if Salty and Harvey were announced (Two random engines in my head. :P ) and they were told to come out in December 2008 and next thing you know they are in 2009.  Bach-man, the best advice I can give to you for having more pleased fans and not so many people down is to find a confirmed date for any of your models and to stick to that date.  I am sorry if this sounds rude in any sort of way, but you did more then just let me and other forum members down before as you have let other Thomas fans down, but it is great you are going back up again as it shows how strong you are. ;)  Plus let's not forget, the phrase most of us say...Better late then never ;)

Well Done Bach-man, and best future to Thomas and Friends Bachmann 2008! ;)

Michael

Well thats good.  She is up and running!  For me, it is actually good she isnt coming till the holidays.  I will be able to run her without buying her and going to college.  I have no room here for any HO stuff, so I am glad personally.  Good work Bachmann!  I am going to get her now!

thomasj219

This is former johnthomas.
Dear The Bach man if you know when will you be allowed to take a picture. Sorry if im troubiling you and could you answere one more question is she driven by her two big wheels?
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

thomasj219

trainboy what is the phone number or something to your hobby shop

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

The Chaz Storm

Most likely she would be powered by her two driving wheels.

Rickenbacker 325

bachmann does she have a drive rod?

Michael

the Bach-man

Dear Trainboy,
Yes, she does. She runs very gracefully.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

The Chaz Storm

I don't think he would email them exclusively to you, he would post pictures in the photo gallery for all to enjoy. ;)

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

Michael

Ooooh!  I AM excited!  Can't wait!