News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

News on Emily!

Started by Chazoroni, June 06, 2007, 08:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chazoroni

Well everyone I just found out that the Bachmann is going to release Emily for sure and soon.  ;D

I found this out when I called the Bachmann industries today and the man told me that he saw a picture of the Emily model yesterday and she will arrive in hobby shops soon :)  This is going to be exciting, despite the fact it is over 6 months late :P  Everstill I am looking forward to receiving Emily :D

Chazoroni

I am serious, and I am really looking forward to seeing pictures of Emily to see how she turned out  :D 

Now we are officially caught up with the 2006 range and can move onto the 2007 products ;)

Moogle826

Please someone show us the picture :-\

metal4life

She hasn't been released into stores yet, so no picture :(

Chazoroni

Well, maybe the Bach-man will put a picture in the gallery, are you going to Bach-man?

the Bach-man

Dear Chaz,
I will when I'm cleared to do so!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Henryblue

OK, there is abit of overeacting here, Overeacte, them type calmley guys :P

I wont mention any names, ok Corie ;D

Great News, Im pleased that there is an American being botherd to ring, Us Brits cant coz of the price of the phone call :P

Chazoroni

Okay Bach-man that sounds good to me ;)

Henryblue, how many times have I told you not to say things that offend people?   :P

JackT

Henryblue

Arnt i a cheeky lil bugger :P

Chazoroni

Yeah I guess so lol :P 

Anyways from the looks of it, I think Emily might come out when the buildings do.  Which is around the end of August, which makes the buildings great birthday presents, because it's around my birthday. ;)  I already preordered Emily from towerhobbies.com, so I am all ready.  ;D

JackT

HenryBlue, you are a cheeky bugger.

Rail-Runner192

all I can say is about time, but I guess its better late than never ;D

Shawn 8)
Ready for New Items!!

Chazoroni

Exactly, everyone has been waiting a long time but I am sure it will be worth it ;)

DreamFiend_633

This is very good news, can't wait to see a picture! And why was there a delay on Emily Mr.Bach-man?