News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

News on Emily!

Started by Chazoroni, June 06, 2007, 08:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Bach-man

Dear Dream,
I believe we were dissatisfied with the sculpting of the face, but there may have been subsequent issues of which I an unaware.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Anthony P

I called a place in Maryland were i get my trains from its called Peach Creek Train Shop. here is a link to it http://peachcreekshops.com. So i called and asked about Mavis and Edward and he didn't know nothing about them.??? So i asked about Emily and he said that i sould call back in July because he wasn't shore ??? So im going to call back in July  and i'll tell u all. ;)

DreamFiend_633

Quote from: the Bach-man on June 14, 2007, 11:41:34 PM
Dear Dream,
I believe we were dissatisfied with the sculpting of the face, but there may have been subsequent issues of which I an unaware.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Thanks for the response, and I can't wait for Emily to come out, I really hope it turned out better than Hornby's model of Emily! And I am very excited for Edward. Thanks for the reply!

Chazoroni

Well this sounds like good news already. ;)   Edward and Mavis will turn out great from the looks of it ;)

Thomas

Quote from: Chazoroni on June 09, 2007, 10:54:59 AM
Yeah I guess so lol :P 

Anyways from the looks of it, I think Emily might come out when the buildings do.  Which is around the end of August, which makes the buildings great birthday presents, because it's around my birthday. ;)  I already preordered Emily from towerhobbies.com, so I am all ready.  ;D
my birthday is in dec. :)they'll also make great christmas presents :D

Henryblue

Hello, Im a Party Pooper :P Iam gonna buy then when they come out because i want them :P

HA!!! best reason, sod your birthdays ;D jk

Still taking a freaking long time

Henryblue

What isnt the money good enough :P LOL

im juz dissin Tom and Chaz as a joke u muppet :P lol

Thomas

Quote from: Henryblue on June 22, 2007, 12:24:52 PM
Hello, Im a Party Pooper :P Iam gonna buy then when they come out because i want them :P

HA!!! best reason, sod your birthdays ;D jk

Still taking a freaking long time
quit the raw language  >:( u are not setting a good example to the young members like me  >:(

thomas  8)
age 10

The Chaz Storm

I think you two (Thomas and Henryblue) better stop arguing or else the Bach-man is going to be mad at all of you.

Michael

Michael

Yep.

Well, anyways, I can't wait for Emily.  She is finally going to get her coaches!  They have been sitting in the shed for weeks!

Michael

Well you see, I dont buy every Thomas item (take along, wooden).  I gave those up for these.  I love them.  I'll collect them all and I will probally have to get new Thomas, James and Percy cause mine are about 5 years old!

Rickenbacker 325

is she going to come soon ??? i'm realy angry >:( i hope she comes out soon ;D

The Chaz Storm

She'll come soon the lady who I talked to said she will be out before Christmas.

Anthony P

Today i called Peach Creek and since i know someone who works there  ;)  so i asked him about the engines. He said in two weeks he is going to a train meet and they'r going to talk about and show ALL :o the new bacmann trains that are coming out and when he comes back he's going to put pictuers on the web site.then i asked about emily and he said she will be out after September. :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D
here is the link to Peach Creek.
http://www.peachcreekshops.com/

Anthony P ;)