News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

News on Emily!

Started by Chazoroni, June 06, 2007, 08:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Awesome, this means that the model must be complete, and ready to be released! :D

DreamFiend_633

That is very good news, picture please The Bach-Man?

Anthony P

to bad Emily wont be out for my b-day. :'( but if i get enough money i'll be able to buy her 8 days after my b-day ;)

Myself

Does this means the new wagons are ready too? To be honest I have really been looking forward them moreso than Emily.

Moogle826

Quote from: Anthony P on August 12, 2007, 08:45:29 PM
to bad Emily wont be out for my b-day. :'( but if i get enough money i'll be able to buy her 8 days after my b-day ;)
Same here, My birthday is august 26th

Anthony P

mines the 21st right after my mom's

The Chaz Storm

Mine's on the 27th we are all having close birthdays :P

I would love to see a picture myself, I have been waiting for this moment for a long time, I would love to see Edward and Mavis too, but that would take a while.

Rickenbacker 325

i called in last night and they just got notis that she has been delayed with her coaches  edward and mavis :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The Chaz Storm

Well Emily, Edward and Mavis are delayed but her coaches are already here.

DreamFiend_633

Delayed? Again? Bachmann is pathetic! Just release the d*mn thing! Even if it is a simple paint flaw or error that won't affect the engine's run on the rails. Sad, really. Bach-man, when is the next plan for release but delay? Ok, here is something I can't resist saying. Bachmann, you have caused confusion and delay!!

metal4life

She can't have been delayed again if there's already a set release date. I want to see a notice from the Bach-Man if she has really been delayed once again, which I highly doubt.

The Chaz Storm

If she won't come out til 2008 I would rip my hair out. :P 

Seriously this is getting a little ridiculous....

Michael

Now eveyone, this might just be from last year...  take that into thought.  :)

Rickenbacker 325

every one its only at my hobby shop   ;)

The Chaz Storm

Maybe my hobby shop could have them soon. ;)