News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

News on Emily!

Started by Chazoroni, June 06, 2007, 08:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

Yeah I am looking forward to hearing about Edward and Mavis afterwards. ;)

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Zuh? >butting out<

>Back on topic< Wasn't it Edward, Mavis and someone else?

I forgot! :o :P :-[

;D

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

The Chaz Storm

It was just Edward and Mavis, Emily was announced but we all know she is coming out sooner.  Edward and Mavis are due in 2008 ;)

PRRThomas11

If you ask me Edward should already have been put out. He was one of the main 8 engines and he got replaced by an engine that doesn't even have one of the original Thomas colors. He's so forgotten.
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

The Chaz Storm

Back in 2005 around when Gordon and Henry were coming out Edward was #1 most popular by requesting and was on the wishlist a lot, it surprised me that Emily and Spencer came before Edward.  He was still popular on the wishlist thread and now that he is made, I think that has calmed most Thomas fans down, and they are thinking of other characters like Duck, Diesel, and other characters that they want.  Who knows maybe they might be next, only time will tell. ;)

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Quote from: The Chaz Storm on August 20, 2007, 12:01:54 AM
Back in 2005 around when Gordon and Henry were coming out Edward was #1 most popular by requesting and was on the wishlist a lot, it surprised me that Emily and Spencer came before Edward.

Probably because they're newer. Edward was the first Thomas series engine. Then it was Gordon, Henry, then Thomas or James...I'll have to look in my big "anthology"( ;)) book.

Quote from: PRRThomas11 on August 19, 2007, 08:58:23 PM
If you ask me Edward should already have been put out. He was one of the main 8 engines and he got replaced by an engine that doesn't even have one of the original Thomas colors. He's so forgotten.

Which only emphisises (excusee spelling ;D) the outlook on Edward...

But he's coming in '08, so no worries, he'll still be here! ;) :D ;D

"'Nuff said" LOL

-Chris

The Chaz Storm

Well one thing I am happy about is that Edward is made or is going to be made all the same ;)  I will admit though and this is what a lot of other members would think as well, Edward is more popular then Spencer....

PRRThomas11

Bach-man-
     How come you cant show us and preliminary photos of Emily?
PRRThomas11- "The Standard Railfan of the World" 

The Chaz Storm

A lot of people were upset when they heard about this, but I am sure the Bach-man has a good reason not to take pictures, I know that he wouldn't let us down on purpose. ;)

Beatle (TrainBrain)

As long at we are able to see test shots, if not finished, product shots, I'm happy ;).

-Chris

DreamFiend_633

At my local train store the owner checked the Walther's website to see when Emily would be released, and it said December 31st!!! That practically is 2008! And she was due for November last year? Wow, thats really pathetic, and what's worse is the Bach-man is ignoring us. And something I know is is that December 31st is usually a date list when the said product will be released around a time near the 31st, so she could come out this Fall or next Winter/Spring. How long does it take to make her face look like the one from the show? It's not that hard. Let's best hope we do get Emily THIS fall, not next, eh Bach-man? I realize the delays are not your fault but do tell us only when the date is CONFIRMED! Thank you.

Beatle (TrainBrain)

Quote from: DreamFiend_633 on August 21, 2007, 05:00:29 PM
At my local train store the owner checked the Walther's website to see when Emily would be released, and it said December 31st!!! That practically is 2008! And she was due for November last year? Wow, thats really pathetic, and what's worse is the Bach-man is ignoring us. And something I know is is that December 31st is usually a date list when the said product will be released around a time near the 31st, so she could come out this Fall or next Winter/Spring. How long does it take to make her face look like the one from the show? It's not that hard. Let's best hope we do get Emily THIS fall, not next, eh Bach-man? I realize the delays are not your fault but do tell us only when the date is CONFIRMED! Thank you.

I'm pretty sure she'll be out THIS year.

-Chris

Myself

Really Bach-Man, you've even run her on your layout! Why is she getting delayed this time? And can we please get some sign that Emily isn't the only thing you're working on? (And if she has been than I don't even want to know when the rest of the products come out!) What about your other "2007" products?

the Bach-man

Dear All,
I was in Philly to repair shipping damage to the layouts. It was 97+ degrees in the warehouse in which we were working. I didn't want to even touch Emily, let alone my camera...
We'll have pics soon!
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Rickenbacker 325

well thats why :D  but why didn't you want to touch Emily or the camera  ???