News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Bachmann Repairs

Started by shaneclara, June 06, 2007, 10:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaneclara

>:(
Has anybody sent a large scale or N scale locomotive for service?  If so, how long did it take?  I was first told 30 days, that was almost two months ago.  Any advice out there on how to get a reasonable reaction from the service dept.?
Shane & Clara Wedekamm

the Bach-man

Dear Shane,
Turn around time is determined by many factors, including parts availability, nature of repair, service backlog, etc. Your best bet is to contact Bridget, our service manager, and get an estimate.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

joconnor

I recently had a Climax repaired, trucks/brushes/etc.  Sent to Bachmann on April 10th and had it back on May 4th.  Great service as always.  I never expect to have an item back before 60 days. :)

devious56

:)
Hey Shane, I just had two HO locomotives repaired, and in the past I have had my repairs returned to me within two months.  But for some reason this time it took four months , they must have really been snowed under.  When I called and talked to the repair department, they have always been polite and courtious, although not giving me the answer I was hoping to hear.  I might not have been happy with how long it took, but I sure can't complain about the results.

David Von Stein
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?