STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2020, 04:50:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Check out the photo gallery link above or >click here< to see photos of recently announced products!
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  Thomas layout
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Thomas layout  (Read 17886 times)
fighter4luv
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2010, 02:40:15 AM »

They're awesome. Thanks for posting. I wanna get my hands on like drawn layouts that I could get the tracks in the same setup Tongue I wish there was a making of or more photos like these Smiley
SodorAdventures

Coming Soon:Dover Valley is getting a facelift!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2010, 09:34:43 AM »

The show used large set ups that were on wheeled tables within a studio. All of the scenery tended to be very "temporary" and each set had to be redone every season.
These photos are from Season 4, if I recall. Not sure of the source, but they were in my Photobucket.

Woah , That is very amazing. This is way behind the scenes. LOL

Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com
PasqualeCS96

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2010, 02:24:08 PM »

Its always nice to see how the show used to be before Britt retired, God bless he soul Smiley
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2010, 03:55:18 PM »

They're awesome. Thanks for posting. I wanna get my hands on like drawn layouts that I could get the tracks in the same setup Tongue I wish there was a making of or more photos like these Smiley
Easy; just study the track layouts in each episode, and determine your own track plan that would be easiest and best for your layout.

Its always nice to see how the show used to be before Britt retired, God bless he soul Smiley
I recall seeing some photos of Season 12 production; the show was filmed for the most part the same way from start to end (of models).
PasqualeCS96

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2010, 09:33:56 AM »

What I mean is that its nice to see the models put to good use when Britt was producing seasons 1-7. Ah the glory days where people actually know who Donald and Douglas are. Wink Grin
Cheeky_ULP

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2010, 10:56:10 PM »

I see Season 6 and 7 episodes aired with Season 8+ episodes on TV sometimes, so seeing classics like the Twins isn't a foreign idea.

Britt only produced Season 1-5 and Magic Railroad. After that, she stepped down and only had some control over production, but a lot less.
alex wittman

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2010, 10:58:48 PM »

I have to admit, the temporary sets are amazing, but the background sea in the distance is prettycool too, plus it blends with the sky background. if only I had my own home and the space to do so.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: