News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Trim a train instructions

Started by codypa, December 16, 2010, 09:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

codypa

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the instructions for the Trim A Train set? I recently acquired a set thats missing some pieces and I'd like to know what I need to get to set it up. I tried the Bachmann support docs but didnt see it in there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks and Merry christmas!

Rocket_Scientist

Cody, it's highly doubtful that bachmann has any replacement parts for that set as they stopped making them quite a few years ago. I have a complete set that's still in use (on the tree right now) but basically there should be:
4 pieces comprising the green base that snap together

12 pieces of 11.25" radius track that screw onto the base with self tapping screws which should be provided...note that those little self tapping screws are required to not only hold the track down but also keep the track in contact with the track to pack connector screwed onto the bottom of one of the base sections

4 straight support arms that slide into the 4 seperate holes on the inside of the base sections

4 angled support arms with locking thumb screws that slide over the straight support arms. these arms are what is used to level the track.

The "walwart" power supply with switch that connects to the electrical terminal on the base.

I'm pretty sure I still have the instructions with the parts list. If you need that i'll see if i can dig it up