Bachmann Thomas Character question

Started by TobyTheTram16, December 16, 2010, 09:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TobyTheTram16

Dear Mr. Bach-mann
How do you choose wich characters to put in the Bachmann Thomas line
do you just look over the series to see wich characters you would profit from or just ... ???

PerfectPercy

I second this question. I am really curious as to how Bachmann makes the decision as to what to produce. This might even answer the question as to why Duck hasn't been released yet and how Spencer was released before Edward.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: PerfectPercy on December 19, 2010, 01:27:38 AM
I second this question. I am really curious as to how Bachmann makes the decision as to what to produce. This might even answer the question as to why Duck hasn't been released yet and how Spencer was released before Edward.
Personally, I'm not complaining that Spencer went first; it means Edwards model is newer and more reliable.  ;)

razgriz233

I believe the people at bachmann just choose them out of a hat

JD417

HIGHLY doubt that because what are the chances they picked both set of twins for the "same" year and also if thats the case how come we dont have Billy or somthin?

DinoNTrains

Well, we haven't been given any characters that appeared from Season 8 onwards, right? maybe Bachmann's focused on characters who appeared from Seasons 1-7 first. i really don't know.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

Cheeky_ULP

jettrainfan

havn't we got the answer in the past? it's Hitt entertainment that made the choice?  ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

PerfectPercy

Quote from: DinoNTrains on December 19, 2010, 08:26:28 PM
Well, we haven't been given any characters that appeared from Season 8 onwards, right? maybe Bachmann's focused on characters who appeared from Seasons 1-7 first. i really don't know.

Even so, how would they choose which models to make of those seasons? There were quite a few new engines in season 7.

the Bach-man

Dear All,
We choose them in conjunction with HIT.
Happy Holidays!
the Bach-man

BillingsRR

well jettrainfan was rite, the Bach-man just gave us the official awnser. Since they pick with HiT, i wonder if Donald and Douglas will appear in the series once more. Yet there is still no Diesel, and he appears often now.
-BRR(Jamesis5)

PerfectPercy

Quote from: BillingsRR on December 19, 2010, 10:58:26 PM
well jettrainfan was rite, the Bach-man just gave us the official awnser. Since they pick with HiT, i wonder if Donald and Douglas will appear in the series once more. Yet there is still no Diesel, and he appears often now.
-BRR(Jamesis5)

Were Bill and Ben in Season 13? 14? If not then maybe we can expect them in Season 15 because of their release, by the decision of HIT and Bachmann combined. Am I wrong? :)

Cheeky_ULP

A voice actor for Thomas and Friends (Hero of the Rails+) was interviewed, and said he did a voice for Bill (or Ben, can't recall which). The interview was in 2010, so Season 15 and Day of the Diesels were (and still probably are) under production at the time.