Chistmas Wishes From Bachmann or Horbny

Started by thomasforever1, December 19, 2010, 07:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillingsRR

@PasqualeCS96

there is a seller on eBay who lists items at $.01. i'm almost positive he has percy and toby listed. the seller sells other HO thomas stuff aswell. the guys name is thefavoritespot. he is a good seller.

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: BillingsRR on December 27, 2010, 05:44:54 PM
@PasqualeCS96

there is a seller on eBay who lists items at $.01. i'm almost positive he has percy and toby listed. the seller sells other HO thomas stuff aswell. the guys name is thefavoritespot. he is a good seller.
Oh Ive heard of this guy before seen on eBay a couple of times, but $.01 cent for a Bachmann Percy? I dont know, I really dont know if I should buy from him.

BillingsRR

I forgot to tell you. It is NIB, straight from Bachmann. He buys it like he is a retailer and sells them on eBay aswell as his store. He is a good seller to work with, from what I've heard hes a great seller. It only starts at $.01 then it rises up, which show he is a good seller.

Cheeky_ULP

A lot of people start their auctions at 1 cent. Really common.  ;)

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Sparks on December 29, 2010, 11:48:03 AM

Then you forgot to add it goes up or past dealer prices...  ::)
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

Cheeky_ULP

I got my Bachmann Gordon for $34 through an auction.  :P

BillingsRR

Quote from: SodorAdventures on December 30, 2010, 08:11:20 AM
Quote from: Sparks on December 29, 2010, 11:48:03 AM

Then you forgot to add it goes up or past dealer prices...  ::)

not always

PerfectPercy

Quote from: Sparks on December 30, 2010, 01:27:31 PM

I've had my considerations for doing online auctioning with Thomas models, but I figure that if I can drive a few miles to get it, why not? The exceptions are when the store either has a certain item out-of-stock or they just don't carry it. :P

SodorAdventures

Quote from: PerfectPercy on December 30, 2010, 08:26:31 PM

I've had my considerations for doing online auctioning with Thomas models, but I figure that if I can drive a few miles to get it, why not? The exceptions are when the store either has a certain item out-of-stock or they just don't carry it. :P

Same here, and is a little less risky...   And BTW, Is that Gordon new?  I find it hard to believe.

BillingsRR

Quote from: SodorAdventures on December 30, 2010, 11:35:01 PM

Same here, and is a little less risky...   And BTW, Is that Gordon new?  I find it hard to believe.

most of the time yes. the seller I was refering to always sells their items new in mint condition(C-10, highest rating an item can get on eBay)

Cheeky_ULP

It was new and in box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLuAclve9Jg

This video was it being ran for the first time.

SodorAdventures

Quote from: Sparks on December 31, 2010, 02:31:30 AM

It was new and in box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLuAclve9Jg

This video was it being ran for the first time.

Oh, I see. And btw, your SnowflakeTH. You make great videos!  :o

thomasforever1

Hi guys You know what I didn't get anything I wanted on my list and there was alot   

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

The Chaz Storm

Quote from: thomasforever1 on January 20, 2011, 10:45:51 PM
Hi guys You know what I didn't get anything I wanted on my list and there was alot   

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Was that really necessary?

thomasj219

No but what are you gonna do, this has sadly been happening a lot more often now on BACHMANN a lot more less constructive post than constructive ones. Not only directed at you thomasforever1 just a statement.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.