Overland Limited Set-up, power to switches

Started by ejseider, December 26, 2010, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ejseider

I'm setting up the Overland Limited kit that I received yesterday for Christmas.  I also received a Track Pack.  Two questions:

1) The controller does not have terminals to connect for power to the switches.  How can I get power to operate the switches?

2) The Overland Limited has six plastic sticks each of them one inch long packed in the Styrofoam that with the cars.  There is no mention of these in the instructions that came with the kit.  What are they for??

Jhanecker2

the one inch long sticks are for the log car .  They should have a small tab at one end that can be inserted & glued or fastened to the holes in the deck of the log car on the top surface . J2

Bluecoatscheesypoofs

1) The remote switches are powered by the accessory outputs on you Bachmann controller. The two wires from the switch fit into them.

2) The six plastic sticks that come with the set are for the log car. If there are already posts in the log car, These are spare pieces.
                                                                                         Good luck,
                                                                                                    Matt Wilson