Purchasing from the online shop

Started by StanierJack, December 26, 2010, 03:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StanierJack

Hello,

I am asking if the online shop (here) can ship to the UK.

Jack

Kris Everett

go to the UK website this is the US website if you order from here you will pay through your ears but if you want to come back and chat with us once you order something feel free.

look forward to chatting with you!!

StanierJack

Quote from: Kris Everett on December 26, 2010, 07:47:32 AM
go to the UK website this is the US website if you order from here you will pay through your ears but if you want to come back and chat with us once you order something feel free.

look forward to chatting with you!!

Bachmann UK have no such thing, and it's specifically HO scale spares I am after.

Kris Everett

oh ok i thought they had a UK website then yes they should be able to ship over their  search for what you want in the order parts area and then when it askes to estimate shipping enter ehat ever you need to and that should be just about it.

hope you find what you need

ACY

From the website: "Items are not available for shipment outside of the US [and its territories] and Canada." This is for the online store, not the parts store, which has a different policy, but even if they ship to the UK, s&h charges would be more than the cost of most items.

kazooracer

The online store (Shopatron site) says that they do ship internationally.  From their shipping terms at http://www.shopatron.com/home/ordering/211.0.1.1#International Orders :

• Your country may charge additional taxes or duties on your order when it enters your country. You are responsible for paying any additional charges.

Bachmann Trains ships to most countries

Shopatron Standard Tiered: Shipping Charges are 35 % Minimum Charge of USD$ 18.90, up to 100.99, USD$ 0.00 plus 30 % over 100.99 up to 249.99, USD$ 0.00 plus 25 % over 249.99 Minimum Charge of USD$ 18.90

Shopatron Standard: Shipping Charges are 35 % Minimum Charge of USD$ 18.90, up to 100.99, USD$ 0.00 plus 30 % over 100.99 up to 249.99, USD$ 0.00 plus 25 % over 249.99 Minimum Charge of USD$ 18.90

The separate parts store has a selection of countries to choose from for your shipping address so I would guess that they too ship outside of the US.